PDA

View Full Version : Сonfirmed CZE ID

Mef
07-15-2011, 12:36 AM
Hi!
My name is Sergey. I would like to ask a few questions about officiating and volunteer programs.
May 11, 2011 I passed the World of Warcraft TCG L1 Rules Knowledge Test. And filled CZEV Application Form. A little later I got CZE ID.
Currently my status CZEV Application Form: Application Pending Reviev.
In my account as on http://cze.slowmail.com CZE #: Pending Assignment.
Question. Why so long? Have already come all the time.
Thanks in advance.

PS. I apologize for my English.
If these questions have been raised they could not give a link.

Damio
07-15-2011, 03:20 AM
on the judge testing site update your profile and type your CZE number in and it should accept it, as for the CZEV application you just need to wait it out, theres been a few people saying its taking ages to be reviewed

lactatingmonkeys
07-15-2011, 10:46 AM
It's taking a little longer on the CZEV applications due to all of the events that have happened recently and with GenCon coming up. They've been slightly busy. Just be patient.

skey23
07-15-2011, 10:54 AM
On the testing site, there are instructions on what you need to do in order to get your CZE ID updated there.

Mef
07-17-2011, 11:57 PM
Thank you for your support!
skey23, i filled in the specified form. I just wanted to understand why for so long.

benabel
08-10-2011, 11:22 AM
I passfrom 24.04.2011 and still waiting for pending number or some response.

wowcardpro
08-11-2011, 07:50 AM
I think the problem here is; a) it does take a LONG time for CZE to do anything related to the Judging/Volunteer programs (not complaining, just stating the obvious for clarification), and b) they are using the Google Docs forms system that is "dumb" to CZE internal processes (i.e. it doesn't know you've submitted the form already).

Because of the above, you get people like in this thread who; a) passed their Level 1 Test a while back and/or submitted their Volunteer App, and b) have already completed all the steps mentioned here:

http://www.yourgame.net/images/czeprofile.jpg

But because they still see:

http://www.yourgame.net/images/czepending.jpg

And they still see the instructions above, they're confused (like I was).

Of course the answer here is, patience. However, I've got to say that CZE is doing themselves a disservice here. We are talking about people who want to be evangelists for your product and the game and you're killing enthusiasm as well as keeping them from helping you promote your product.

Don't get me wrong, this isn't a rant. In fact, I only initially meant to post to help these people in this thread realize that they've done everything they are supposed to do, they just have to endure the wait. However, it's hard for me to imagine that it would be so difficult for CZE to dump a list of "Pending Assignment" email addresses and just send an email. I'm a programmer so maybe it seems simple to me but I'd be amazed if CZE didn't have _any_ programmers that could do something like this.

I passed the Level 1 Judge Test on July 24. I completed the steps mentioned to associated my CZE ID on July 26. I also submitted my CZE Volunteer App on August 4th. I also emailed affiliates@cze for some information on a fan site.

Now, I understand we just had Gen Con and all that, but to date I've not received a single email from CZE except the auto-responder for when first created my account.

I can be patient, and understanding. But when I hear that guys have been waiting since May, I'm much more concerned about CZE squandering these people's enthusiasm. And I don't think it would take actually _processing_ all these applications (though doing so in a _somewhat_ timely fashion would be nice). I would think that an email saying, "thanks, you're good, we'll get this processed as soon as we can" would go a LONG way as opposed to... nothing, nada, zip.

Like I said, didn't mean to rant, just my thoughts.

gedruspax
09-24-2011, 07:54 AM
I took and passed the test recently as well - on september 17th - however my local hobby shop has not yet received battleground kits and/or registration materials from CZE yet so I did not have a CZE number/card at all when I took the test. But as I understood it once I passed the test they would be mailing me a card with a number on it anyway. Is this not correct?

lastwizard009
09-24-2011, 07:29 PM
I'm also waiting, however, what I'm facing is no answer from any contact. I try to contact them a lot, but nothing response. Anyway, I will wait.

BlueRider
09-25-2011, 02:35 PM
They don't give out numbers for taking the judge test anymore. They only did that in the beginning because there was no other way to receive a number. Just wait until your store receives some CZE ID cards and take one of those. Once you have a number you can register it on the judge site.

lastwizard009
09-26-2011, 03:10 AM
U mean normal CZE card or judge card?

Aaric
09-26-2011, 08:53 AM
U mean normal CZE card or judge card?

There's no difference, the judge cards they sent out a short while back are the same ones they were sending to hobby stores.

kagemusha01
09-28-2011, 08:23 PM
I passed my level 1 test on July 14th and have no response just as you all have. Ive sent an email asking about it, and still nothing. Like stated above, it would be nice to at least hear something.

BlueRider
09-29-2011, 04:22 PM
You're waiting to be assigned a CZE ID? If so, see my post above. If you're waiting for something else you'll need to elaborate.

kagemusha01
09-29-2011, 08:12 PM
You're waiting to be assigned a CZE ID? If so, see my post above. If you're waiting for something else you'll need to elaborate.

Ive had an ID for a while. Ive done all the proper things to link it with the profile. It has stayed at "CZE#: Pending Assignment" since I made the account on that site.