PDA

View Full Version : Still Awaiting Confirmation For Gencon



NoKillCondition
07-20-2011, 08:30 PM
Quite honestly, I don't know if any one at Crypto will read this. But I emailed Girard about volunteering at Gencon. Which he said there were still openings. So I email him back, saying that I would have to double and triple check all of my arrangements, and give him a confirmed yes or no within 24 hours, which I did. That was a week ago, and I have not heard back from anyone at Crypto since.

This wouldn't be such an issue if I were going by myself, but I have 3 other people who I am leaving with Wednesday afternoon, who are under the assumption that I am paying for a 1/4 of the gas and hotel for the event. This volunteer badge is the only way I am able to attend this year financially. I would really like it if some one at Crypto would get back to me with the information I need when I get there, or if I am not needed to volunteer.

Thank you
John Spears
CZEV 60
CZE# 100-07-531

Morp
07-21-2011, 10:10 AM
I just talked to Mike. He is still looking for more staff, BUT only if you dont need sponsership (including badges they are out of them). So if you still interested I would mail him again or you can try and wait for his response.

Morp
07-21-2011, 11:01 AM
Oh for anyone still interested use volunteers@cryptozoic.com for gencon spots.

NoKillCondition
07-21-2011, 07:33 PM
Then it looks like unless I win a badge from facebook, I won't be going. I can't afford the badge costs this year.