PDA

View Full Version : Unreadable loot card.

Onyxia
07-26-2011, 01:50 PM
Hello, I hope this is the right place to post this. I'm not sure if I should contact Blizzard or Cryptozoic (or both) about this issue. I have recently gotten a loot card, and after scratching it, it turned out that some numbers peeled off. I can only make out 18/25 numbers (2 could be guessed rather accurately, but that leaves me at 20/25, still). I have scanned the card, and I'm hoping to find some help. I REALLY want to redeem this. Does either Blizz or Cryptozoic keep a database of unused codes? Considering I have 90% of the numbers, it shouldn't be too hard to match it up and see that it was not claimed.

Anyone else ever ran into this issue?

I sent off an email to player@cryptozoic.com (and opened a ticket with Blizzard), but I don't know if I should be contacting anyone else instead?
Yea, I'll scratch even MORE carefully next time. Or ask someone else to do it...

Many thanks.

Damio
07-26-2011, 01:53 PM
your best bet is to wait it out on a response from both the player@cryptozoic.com email and the blizzard ticket, blizzard will probably tell you to contact cryptozoic though

i hope this gets sorted for you

firestar818
08-16-2011, 05:06 PM
Did you ever get this problem fixed? If so, how did you do it? I tried using the customer service email form on the wowtcg contact us link but never heard anything back. I only have like 16 numbers/ letters on my card and the last 2 of those are barely readable like the ink was running out or something. It didn't have anything to do with me scratching the writing off either. I was very careful and you can tell with the way it looks that something went wrong with the printing.

Damio
08-17-2011, 03:00 AM
id wait it out on the customer service email, cryptozoic are doing a good job of ignoring all there customer service emails at the moment.........

CaptainWesker
08-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Yeah, i have the same problem with these 2 Spectral Tiger cards, CZE should totally send me out some new codes :P