PDA

View Full Version : Wrong question in judge lvl1 test

david.hauzner
07-29-2011, 08:48 AM
I belive that since the rules about striking with weapon has changed following question should be revisited. I just had to answer it to get my lvl1 exam which i belive had no correct answer atm.

EDIT: Please don't post test questions. If you have a concern about the judge test, please email them at judge@czevolunteers.com

Roshen
07-29-2011, 09:47 AM
Please don't post test questions. If you have concerns with these tests, please email us.

david.hauzner
07-30-2011, 03:07 PM
I would do that, but why? I send like 3 emails already to that address (first like 4 months ago) and NEVER get any response.

Skyhaven_Games
07-30-2011, 06:17 PM
I would do that, but why? I send like 3 emails already to that address (first like 4 months ago) and NEVER get any response.

It's probably not a priority at the moment - and if they do respond, they'll most likely fix the test rather than e-mailing each individual that has complained about the problem.

E-mailing them, however, reminds them that the problem exists, so it's probably a good thing to do.

skey23
08-01-2011, 08:31 AM
All of the test questions were reviewed and edited back when the rules changed for weapon striking.

If you received a question about that topic, then there was indeed a correct answer.