PDA

View Full Version : Unable to order starter decks!

Badgered
09-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Greetings everyone!

I am the CotBF and CZE volunteer for the central Houston area. My LGS, Asgard Games, is willing but unable to order class starter decks through Alliance Games, their distributor. Many players are hoping to get their hands on these soon, so if anyone could help us out it would be much appreciated.

Also, how do I go about getting flagged as a volunteer on these boards? Thanks!

skey23
09-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Your best bet is to have the store send an email to hobby@cryptozoic.com to determine what's going on.

You can also send an email to player@cryptozoic.com as well.

You now have access to the Volunteer forums on this site.

Damio
09-15-2010, 01:40 PM
Greetings everyone!

nevermind :) simon beat me to it!

skey23
09-15-2010, 01:46 PM
The only people that need to be emailing Gwon are those volunteers who did not have green usernames on the old forums.

Damio
09-15-2010, 01:46 PM
The only people that need to be emailing Gwon are those volunteers who did not have green usernames on the old forums.
:cool::cool:

Skyhaven_Games
09-15-2010, 03:07 PM
Greetings everyone!

I am the CotBF and CZE volunteer for the central Houston area. My LGS, Asgard Games, is willing but unable to order class starter decks through Alliance Games, their distributor. Many players are hoping to get their hands on these soon, so if anyone could help us out it would be much appreciated.

There are some distributors in Canada that definitely have those. Try Grosnor.

Benhameen
09-16-2010, 08:08 PM
Greetings everyone!

I'm looking at Alliance's live inventory right now and there are Class Starters in stock in all four of their warehouses. The sku for Alliance is "CZE 01010-D".

Cheers,
Ben