PDA

View Full Version : Spectral Safari Judge Winners?

ndelliskave
08-02-2011, 12:05 PM
Have they announced the list of the judges that won Spectral Tigers from the separate drawing that was going to be held after the Safari results were to be submitted?

houjix
08-02-2011, 12:15 PM
My guess is there is still outstanding tournaments yet to be completely reported. It happens every time. I doubt this tournament is any different.

Bernado
08-02-2011, 01:02 PM
Yes, although it seems incredible, there are tournaments that haven't yet been reported.

ndelliskave
08-02-2011, 08:48 PM
Ah, i thought there was a deadline for the results, so that would mean that if you didnt submit them in time them you shouldnt be considered for the tiger?

CaptainWesker
08-04-2011, 01:14 AM
We had delays as we had new players turn up, and had no ID's, so were not able to submit. The ID's have only just turned up in store.

ndelliskave
08-04-2011, 09:52 AM
That makes sense. Mine took about an hour to get it to work. We had a known player show up and we couldnt search his CZE ID and he didnt have his CZE ID on him so we put him in the tournament with a temporary ID. when i went to submit the tournament it wouldnt accept the temprorary ID so we had to have him call someone to track down his actual CZE id and update it in the tracker.

Bernado
08-04-2011, 10:22 AM
That makes sense. Mine took about an hour to get it to work. We had a known player show up and we couldnt search his CZE ID and he didnt have his CZE ID on him so we put him in the tournament with a temporary ID. when i went to submit the tournament it wouldnt accept the temprorary ID so we had to have him call someone to track down his actual CZE id and update it in the tracker.

There is an option to look for a player's ID on the Tournament Organizer Dashboard (Look up CZE number).
You can search by giving the First and/or Last name of the player you need the ID.
That's supposing that the player has already taken part on any sanctioned tournament and it has been uploaded, of course.

Daemon
08-10-2011, 02:13 PM
Has there been any news about the judges draw for the spectral safari, hopefully all the results are in by now.

CaptainWesker
08-20-2011, 08:44 AM
Any word on this?

Roshen
08-22-2011, 09:57 AM
Any word on this?

Once the prize cards start mailing to Safari winners, we'll announce the winners of the judge raffle as well.

masterring
09-10-2011, 02:31 AM
Once the prize cards start mailing to Safari winners, we'll announce the winners of the judge raffle as well.

Are we close to this happening :)

Daemon
09-20-2011, 02:20 PM
Is the judge draw for the spectral safari far from being drawn, i assume it will be "soon" :)

Moryg
10-01-2011, 02:04 AM
Nevermind, i need to check general chat more often