PDA

View Full Version : Fun Future Expansions Thread

NoKillCondition
08-26-2011, 01:39 AM
I know the game just came out, but I was thinking about this at Gencon after Demoing/buying the game. I think it would be really fun if the Crypto community got to name the theme and title for expansions. Then Crypto would pick their top ten and poll them to see which one wins. So here's my questions to you guys, do you think this would be a good idea for the game and the community? And what name would you pick for future theme expansions?

Here's mine:
Cajun Chaos-An all Louisiana Cajun style themed expansion box.

Homebrew
08-29-2011, 04:56 PM
My son and I immediately started coming up with expansion ideas, too. I'm reluctant to share though because usually game designers frown on people posting creative ideas on their forums. They want to avoid someone claiming they should be compensated for their ideas if they happen to use a theme someone suggests in a thread. I'd contribute to this thread if the powers that be okay it, though.

Aiden
09-09-2011, 12:17 AM
I think it is quite rational and not a bad idea.If you do ask from me then i will recommend you tho put the name "Expandable".

Lammz
09-14-2011, 05:49 AM
As long as they get their inspiration from all kinds of food known to everyone, not just americans.

Gummy
09-14-2011, 07:02 AM
actually I think that You loose all creative rights to intellectual property, if you post it on there property, which this forum is.

It may have not been this forum, but a lot of forums that I have posted on made me read like a big wall of text, saying what I could do and not do in regards to posting on the site when you join. And I remember a lot of them saying that they are the sole owners of everything pertaining to the site and anything posted on the site becomes there property...

so yeah keep that info to yourself in case they ever do run a contest then maybe u could find yourself the winner and getting at least some rewards for the efforts ....

CCGsCards
09-17-2011, 08:45 AM
Have my idea all set for the contest that we don'r even know will ever occur.

hatman
09-24-2011, 01:37 AM