PDA

View Full Version : Card sleeves for the cards?

BaronBBQ
08-27-2011, 11:03 AM
Anyone knows the card size measurements and which FFG card sleeves will fit for these FF cards?

And if they will fit into the game box with sleeves on.

:confused:

Cogfizzle
08-27-2011, 11:58 AM
Card sleeves are pretty much all of a common size.

The only thing to look out for is when they say they are for 'Smaller Cards', which is intended for stuff like Yu Gi Oh. Most CCGs use the same sized cards.

Bernado
08-27-2011, 01:58 PM
All their Art sleeves (the ones with an illustration on the back), are good for TCG cards.
And they are of very good quality, too.
Their solid-coloured sleeves are good too for the cards and if you just want to buy transparent sleeves, their FFS05 Standard Card Game Sleeves is what you're looking for.
Bear in mind that all their packs contain 50 sleeves, so for a Constructed deck, you'll need two packs.

Tonier
08-27-2011, 02:12 PM
Card sleeves are pretty much all of a common size.

The only thing to look out for is when they say they are for 'Smaller Cards', which is intended for stuff like Yu Gi Oh. Most CCGs use the same sized cards.

WoW cards will still fit in Yu Gi Oh sleeves, but just barely. I made the mistake of getting those once for a Continentals (then Nationals).

BaronBBQ
08-27-2011, 10:57 PM
Thanks all!

But FFG has 2 sizes:

Clear Sleeves: Standard American Board Game Pack
which is 56 x 87mm.

and

Clear Sleeves: Standard Card Game Pack
which is 63.5 x 88mm.

Can anyone measure theirs and share with us?

190 cards, 50 per pack... that's 4 packs of sleeves... Damn.

+++ Oops Bernardo- just saw your post. So i guess the cards are 63.5 x 88mm.

jinxed8602
08-29-2011, 06:08 AM
I have regular ultrapro sleeves on my food fight cards. They will not fit into the box if the "table" insert is in the box, that just has to be removed.

notwolf
11-16-2011, 06:33 PM
WoW cards will still fit in Yu Gi Oh sleeves, but just barely. I made the mistake of getting those once for a Continentals (then Nationals).

...no they won't.