PDA

View Full Version : Sad Panda

martinezjkind
08-29-2011, 11:29 PM
I ended up working at PAX Prime and I think during the shuffle with my things in the back , I lost my FF prime pax since just tore apart my house looking for it . I think I will give it about another 2 days before I call it a total loss.

Skinner
08-30-2011, 01:18 PM
Mega lame! Hope you find it dude. Fruit Fucker Prime is a beast of a boss. If I remember correctly Drew told us that the FF boss would be available at any CZE attended event where the game is sold, whereas the Younglings hero would only be available at PAX. I could have those backwards, but I'm pretty sure that is correct. So you'll have future chances to obtain the Fucker, or at least see about having someone obtain one for you. Maybe someone could get one for you from Blizzcon if you don't find yours.

martinezjkind
08-30-2011, 02:28 PM
ya I am thinking if they notice they have extra ones when they unpack from PAX they will realize what happened and I will just catch up at next event i go to

-edit- found the cards when I was getting ready to give others the cards they had me craft for them.

brettness37
09-04-2011, 03:13 PM
Mega lame! Hope you find it dude. Fruit Fucker Prime is a beast of a boss. If I remember correctly Drew told us that the FF boss would be available at any CZE attended event where the game is sold, whereas the Younglings hero would only be available at PAX. I could have those backwards, but I'm pretty sure that is correct. So you'll have future chances to obtain the Fucker, or at least see about having someone obtain one for you. Maybe someone could get one for you from Blizzcon if you don't find yours.

What is the Younglings hero? I picked the game up at PAX, but didn't hear about an alternate hero.

Skinner
09-04-2011, 03:29 PM
Starts with 7 Tubes, 5 Quarters, you get to go first w/o dice roll, and +2/+2 on your first turn. It's pretty awesome. With a good starting hand you can dive right into a high cost purchase, or even a boss loot on turn 1.

e: They were given out not only at the booth where you would have bought the game, but also included in the swag bags. You might check through your stuff again if you got a bag, see if you have one laying around.

martinezjkind
09-04-2011, 09:41 PM
From what I heard , they did nto have the hero card Younglings later on in the day on day 2 of PAX

brettness37
09-12-2011, 02:17 AM
Burn. My first stop on Day 1 was Cryptozoic, second the swag bag room, no swag bag, no promo card with purchase :(

martinezjkind
09-21-2011, 04:55 PM
Brettness have you sent questions or inquires to anyone in the customer service part of the forums