PDA

View Full Version : TMM's 5K @ YuleCon / Ft Worth, TX Nov 18-20 2011

Naecabon
09-14-2011, 11:50 AM
Hello all!

We're looking for Judge volunteers for our first 5K Event in Ft Worth, TX on Nov 18-20, being held at the Crowne Plaza Ft Worth South.

We're just going to go ahead and c/p the required information from the CZE Judge Call thread.

Here are the requirements:

• Must have extensive experience conducting effective and efficient administrative tasks (Scorekeeping, Registration, League staff). OR Must have judge experience.
• Must be 18 years of age or older.
• Willing to work the entire event.
• Able to judge long hours. Days will be 8-10 hours.
• Able to lift heavy objects and perform other physically demanding jobs relating to tournament setup.
• Must be friendly and have a positive attitude.
• Willing and able to assist the event staff as required with additional duties, which may include registration, table clothes, floor maintenance, radio check-in/out, breaking down of event materials, packing pallets at the end of the event, etc…
• Must be able to respond to emails within 48 hours with regards to travel arrangements.

Please send your sponsorship request to themetamart@gmail.com, include “TMM 5k: Ft Worth, TX Sponsorship” in the subject line.
• Your name.
• Your CZE ID.
Level of sponsorship you require; Full, Partial (room), or volunteer. Please remember that you are more likely to be accepted if you are able to cover your travel and lodging.
• Would you prefer to work administration, judge, or demo on the booth?
• The day you are able to depart to the event.
• Your email address.
• Your shirt size and if you have not received one yet.
• Your date of birth.
• Your complete mailing address and phone number.
• List of events you have worked for Cryptozoic.
• Airport you would fly out of if flight sponsorship is needed.
• Emergency contact information and drug allergies.
• Do you have the necessary Passports?
• Any special requirements you have.
• Your CZEV# (if you are a Champion)
• Remember to include the name of event that you are requesting sponsorship for in the subject line.

We are still working on comp for the weekend, but so far it's looking like this:

Comp -

1 Throne of the Tides Booster Box
50.00 in themetamart.net store credit
Loot Cards TBD valuing approximately 250.00
Foil Promos TBD

One volunteer will be randomly selected to receive a Spectral Tiger loot card!

This list will be updated as we get closer to the event.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to email us at themetamart@gmail.com.

Thanks!

Hooblah
09-14-2011, 01:45 PM
Why do you need CZEV numbers lol? Do Volunteers get priority in Metamart events?

Stupnick
09-14-2011, 01:53 PM
Are you actually doing sponsoring of people's flights/hotels/entry or was that just a copy/paste?

Zeenigami
09-14-2011, 03:34 PM
Email sent. I'm definitely going to be there and would love to vounteer.

Naecabon
09-14-2011, 05:01 PM
I need to know if sponsorship is mandatory. If it is it's likely I won't be able to choose the individual, but there is a possibility for a sponsorship or two if I'm really, really short staffed.

As far as the CZEV, there is probably a chance I can have this count towards whatever that CZEV number counts towards. No reason not to ask for it, amirite?

Skinner
09-14-2011, 05:31 PM
The CZEV# that you see in some people's signatures is simply an ID number, not a ranking or tracking system or value of any kind, like any player's CZE ID#.

gentlegiant303
09-15-2011, 07:58 AM
Damien I not sure I understand your post. Are you saying that there will not be sponsorship or just not flight. Owe can get there will you get hotels for us?

Ferrier13
09-15-2011, 02:06 PM
I believe what he is saying is sponsorships may be available depending on he judges who are available just like crypto does but those who don't need sponsorship ate more likely to be accepted.

gentlegiant303
09-15-2011, 10:08 PM
Zo that is how I was reading it as well, just wanted to make sure.