PDA

View Full Version : I need a judge for my card shop.

lastwizard009
09-21-2011, 09:30 AM
Hello
I'm going to start my own card shop in Phuket,Thailand. However, I'm the first person there(as I currently know). So, I want to know that can the shop owner being a judge? Is the judge test currently available? I once passed the test on slowmail a month ago, but there is no any answer return to me or either activate key which will show in my slowmail profile is not shown(Refer to some topic in this board that said the key will be shown there).

I just want to run tournament in Phuket. I already pass organizer test, but still pending for judge test.

Thank for any answer. :D

Masuabie
09-21-2011, 12:06 PM
Yes, you can be the TO for your store and a judge for the games. If anyone else works at the store, I would recommend them taking the judge test as well.(The more the merrier!) Also, as a following starts, maybe ask reoccurring players to take the test and see if they are interested.

lastwizard009
09-21-2011, 06:34 PM
Is the judge test is still available?

Chained_Phoenix
11-07-2011, 07:06 AM
I think unfortunantly there have been a lot of breakdowns in Cryptozoics communication with the entire Asia Pacific region... Not going to comment on what the cause could be but I know from stores local here in Australia that ZERO communication has come to anyone in regards to what's happening with events...

Toqtamish
11-07-2011, 07:20 AM
Is the judge test is still available?

Yes it is still available.

allanglorious
11-11-2011, 08:10 PM
http://sgcardgames.com/viewtopic.php?t=51540