PDA

View Full Version : Wondering about the release event in Oct

martinezjkind
09-21-2011, 05:15 PM
I was looking at the tournment details online and it says that it is formated at Sealed Pack format.I know of sealed deck and two-pack sealed , but never heard of sealed pack. I am hoping they mean sealed deck

AoWPiE
09-21-2011, 05:32 PM
6 pack sealed i believe is what it is, you get to open 6 packs, hafta make a deck with only those 6 packs

martinezjkind
09-21-2011, 07:49 PM
so sealed deck

BlueRider
09-21-2011, 08:57 PM
Sealed deck = buying a deck and playing with it.

martinezjkind
09-22-2011, 12:46 PM
this is from official documents page : Sealed Deck (including Team Sealed): Players receive a specified number of
booster packs and build their decks with only the cards they open. For Team
Sealed, players share the boosters they open.
http://www.cryptozoic.com/downloads/files/world_of_warcraft_tcg_appendix_20110909.pdf
so sealed deck means booster packs

CCGsCards
09-26-2011, 04:19 PM
The only sealed deck product that would usable in a sanctioned tournament format that CZE has produced are the Class Starters. So martinezjkind's terminology is flawed and/or outdated. Magic used to have a format known as Sealed Deck that, when they stopped producing randomized decks (which held a similar amount of cards to 3 booster packs - players received 3 boosters plus a "deck"), they changed to Sealed Pack.

martinezjkind
09-26-2011, 09:43 PM
The only sealed deck product that would usable in a sanctioned tournament format that CZE has produced are the Class Starters. So martinezjkind's terminology is flawed and/or outdated. Magic used to have a format known as Sealed Deck that, when they stopped producing randomized decks (which held a similar amount of cards to 3 booster packs - players received 3 boosters plus a "deck"), they changed to Sealed Pack.

Did you even read the link I posted , since I qouted the document that was last updated sept. 9th 2011 . So how can I be flawed or outdated ?
Another qoute from that same document :
"A4.3 Limited Format: Team Sealed Rules
Each team opens twelve booster packs and builds three decks. Only the cards opened in
those booster packs may be used."
I double checked and researched this games offical documents , if you want to call something flawed come out and say you think the document is flawed

jinxed8602
09-27-2011, 05:50 AM
Sealed pack is referring to 6-pack sealed. Each player receives 6 packs to build a 30+ card deck out of.