PDA

View Full Version : Help please, blizzard cant so i hope that you can!!

nicksmithcc
09-20-2010, 05:23 PM
Hello,

Me and my wife have recently invested in about 3 boxes of the World of Warcraft trading card Archives set. We think this set is very nice and we were happy with most of the loot cards we got out of it.. Except that when i tried to reclaim my Red Bearon loot card (for the bear mount) The game would not accept the code generated by the website.

I took this problem up with blizzard and they manually gave me the item from the code.. all is fixed right? WRONG!!!!!!!!

The code on my red bearon loot card is for SANDBOX TIGERS and not the bear mount!!!!

this is obviously a misprint on your end, please fix this, any support you give me will determine if i ever invest in these cards again as i am an avid collector and i really feel wronged here. I can provide photos and a scan of the card, and i can even go as far as mailing the card back to you to get my code through email or what not.

Thank you for your support

I have sent a support email and a photo of the card to player@cryptozoic.com

Nick

Damio
09-21-2010, 08:15 AM
hmm, the codes are on stickers so it isn't a misprint rather a "misstick" and I'm sure BLIZZARD print the codes but CZE stick them on, you have done the best thing possible by emailing player@ Cryptozoic.com and i hope you get this resolved soon™ and to a good enough standard :)

Vladislaus1982
11-04-2010, 10:07 PM
ok i got a sort of similiar problem,, i purchased the Scourgewar set 1 box set from the worldofwarcraft main website,, i got two of the Tiny Cards with the scratch off codes one was damaged from factory and only had 23 of the 25 numbers the other one was in perfect shape i enter the code for item redemption and get message saying the code is not valid,, is there something i should know about this for i like to get what ever the mount is be nice addition so i can get my 100 mount achieve

NVM i an idiot i see what i was doing wrong

lactatingmonkeys
11-05-2010, 07:24 AM
Tiny doesn't count for the mount achievement.

tennvols1
09-12-2011, 08:19 PM
i bought Catacalysm box set it came w/ some wow tcg cards inside was a card called ladro's gift..the same results for me cannot accept code i wrote down from the wowtcg site please help

skey23
09-13-2011, 08:19 AM
You should email player@cryptozoic.com with any issues you are having redeeming your loot codes, but only AFTER reading the Loot Card FAQ (http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=2250) stickied at the top of this section.