PDA

View Full Version : Quick confirmation

Captain-Ultima
09-22-2011, 02:59 PM
Hi, first of all English is not my native language so try bear with me.

I just passed the level 1 rules knowledge test. and have cheked that my profile in wowtcg.com and cze.slowmail.com match, since the CZE#: is saying Pending Assignment i filled the form and am waiting for it to be assigned.

Now for that part that i need confirmation for, as long as CZE#: is showing Pending Assignment i cannot be selected as a judge at my local battlegrounds am i correct?

Reason i am asking is because even tough my location does already have few judges there is times they cannot make it and my local hobby store just got brewfest kit.

Oh, also. If the dates for brewfest pass before any of my local judges come back can it still be organized or does it move to next year in that case?

BlueRider
09-22-2011, 04:40 PM
You no longer are assigned a CZE ID number when taking the judge test. You'll need to get a card from a local battleground and register that number.

Captain-Ultima
09-22-2011, 05:10 PM
Yes i know that, i have got a card already. Had it for a while infact. What i meant was that i had to fill the choice d: "d) Then, fill out the following form only if your CZE ID is not on your profile here"

What im trying to ask is cofirmation wherter im right or not that i can not be a judge at my local battlegrounds until they associate my CZE ID with my account at cze.slowmail.com. as the profile needs to be manually updated by volunteers.

Reason im asking is because i would have Organized and judged the brewfest event but if it takes awfully long to get it working i assume brewfest will pass by.

BlueRider
09-22-2011, 07:26 PM
Oh, yeah you should be fine. You can judge without taking the judge test, you'd just be a level 0 judge.

Captain-Ultima
09-23-2011, 03:52 AM
Thats good to know, thanks.