PDA

View Full Version : Judge Playmats

Stupnick
10-04-2011, 11:13 AM
Are they still doing the Judge playmats?

I took my level 2 Judge test after Gencon, and was just wondering as I was looking forward to it :)

DanCapt
10-04-2011, 09:34 PM
Playmats are level 3...

Eerion
10-04-2011, 11:21 PM
Really? I've heard of them as lvl 2. A friend of mine got his and he is lvl 2 judge.
Yet it was some time ago. In DMF Poznań there was no playmat for another friend of mine who passed.

Aaric
10-05-2011, 01:31 AM
They started the judge mats at worlds 2010. The crusade engineer spitzpatrik one was for passing the expert level test and the night elf one was given to judges who worked large events. They stopped giving them out after a couple more dmf's.

gorion
10-05-2011, 01:42 AM
after the European Championships in Rimini, I APROVE level test 2. I have not received any playmat, and I have not received the judge's shirt

boba_fouts
10-05-2011, 08:29 AM
Gwon mentioned at NACC that judge playmats might be continued in the future.

Sergio - if you have judged at a DMF or higher, you should already have a judge shirt. If not, you'll receive one at the next DMF or higher event in which you do judge.

Aaric
10-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Sergio, did you judge at the EUCC or did you just take the test? They give the shirts to people who judge or staff the events.

gorion
10-06-2011, 12:49 AM
I hope that in some dfm or world championship or a continental championship accept me the apply to work of staff.

I have many desires to improve the organization of tournaments and as a judge (and my English too)

This year I was head judge in the kingdom of Stranglethorn and this weekend I'll be the head judge of the Spanish national , and honestly I would go perfectly dressed

Thank you for your clarification on how to get the shirt of judge

Quercus
10-08-2011, 02:21 PM
Sergio: as far as I know, all the judges who have JUDGED at the EUCC in Rimini have got the Judge shirts (if they havent got two before)
And weve got also the Judge playmats for passing the L2 tests (Ive received mine also in Rimini ... a year after passing the L2 tests)

Moryg
10-10-2011, 10:10 AM
I judged in Rimini (first big event), I got 1 shirt and I passed the lvl 2 exam, got the playmat then as well.