PDA

View Full Version : Where is the nearest place I can get the judge test in Atlanta,GA

lastwizard009
10-13-2011, 09:05 AM
Hello
I really want to be a judge... But I know that It is not currently available in my hometown, Thailand and I heard some said I can get it in USA. Now, I come, I really want to. I know I can test via CZE slowmail ... but that site seem to be abandoned. No response at all from that site. No event activate code that can give me a chance to upgrade me to judge (according to http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=4299 said.) . so if anyone can help, please...

Thank you for any answer.

Toqtamish
10-17-2011, 05:59 AM
The level 1 test is done on that website.

lastwizard009
10-17-2011, 05:58 PM
So, it mean I can now put my CZE ID which come with CZE card to verify that I'm a judge now ? Even it is no response or prove that I'm a judge? It's quite confusing.

Toqtamish
10-18-2011, 03:24 AM
You just write the test and pass it, once passed you are a judge level 1. The CZE ID is the same one you already have. Judge don't have special ID's or anything.

Aaric
10-18-2011, 08:32 AM
I'm not 100% sure what's going on, did you take the test or not? If you did and passed and are asking in your second post if your CZE ID is proof of being a judge, then the answer is no.

Victor
10-28-2011, 04:25 AM
I had him log into cze.slowmail when he was at my BG last week. He took the level 1 test "months ago" but his status in his profile does not show that he passed or failed. I am sure Bill can post what his status says if requested. He is asking because it has been a considerable time since he took the test. Thoughts? I will be seeing him tomorrow evening.