PDA

View Full Version : How long does it usually take to get you CZE id Assigned?

Captain-Ultima
11-06-2011, 06:33 AM
I have made a profile in to http://cze.slowmail.com/ aka the CZE Test Center and passed the first level Judge test, i have also filled the option "d) Then, fill out the following form only if your CZE ID is not on your profile here" since my CZE id was not automatically assigned and i have sent an e-mail to judge@czevolunteers.com all this over 5 weeks ago with nothing happened yet.

How long does it take to get my ID assigned? In my local battlegrounds there has been talk of needing a 2nd judge since our main judge is offen busy with work.

Also if need be can i be assigned as a judge in the tournament tracker before i get my ID assigned to the website?

Toqtamish
11-06-2011, 07:20 AM
You get a CZE ID at your local battlegrounds then add it to your judge account yourself. It's the same ID you use for all tournaments you play in, if you have been playing at a battlegrounds store you should already have one.

Captain-Ultima
11-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Yeah, i have the CZE ID already from a local battleground, had it for a while infact. But as for adding it to a the judge account, that cant be done by myself anymore, they changed that. If i could add it myself i wouldnt be asking this.

BlueRider
11-06-2011, 06:25 PM
You don't need to pass the judge test to judge for a tournament, you'd just be a level 0 judge. You shouldn't have any problems putting yourself in as the judge. If you've already e-mailed them about linking your CZE ID with your judge test then they'll get you sorted out eventually.

Captain-Ultima
11-06-2011, 06:50 PM
Oh okay, well if i can be a level 0 judge then no broblems, im not in a hurry to get my ID linked to the site. I tought it needs to be linked to be able to have me as judge in the tool/program. Are you sure it will work? Have you tried it yourself? I assume tough there wont be any judge promos until my ID is linked tough. In that case all i need to do is to complete the TO test.

Toqtamish
11-06-2011, 07:31 PM
Program won't care. It's pretty basic software really. I have it on my laptop I am on right now. If you have already completed the judge test you are a level 1 judge.

Captain-Ultima
11-06-2011, 07:35 PM
okay, thanks very much for all the info quys.