PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Judge Lv2 recommendation.

Lascax
11-16-2011, 06:04 PM
Hi to all.
I am not active as a poster on this forum since I am very busy with the studies, but I hope that I can have the necessary assistance for my request.
As you can read from the title, I would like to become a Lv2 Judge, so I am asking here someone whom I can talk to get the recommandation to advance on this judging career.
Even if I am not posting on these forums I read it very often, including the articles of the main website, and I am in close contact with the Staff ot the Italian WoWTCG website ( www.wowgcc.it ).
The reason that I am asking here is that being in Sicily it is very difficult for me to be in direct contact with other Judges in Italy.
I already judged the National Qualifier 2011 at the Etna Comics ( http://www.etnacomics.com/ ) and I ran frequently events at my first local store. Recently I was able to help another new Judge to start Battlegrounds in my city in another retalier so I think that I am ready to ask someone to help me to improve my Judge Level in order to organize something more great for my playerbase and to be able to organize more important Main Events for my region.
Thank you for reading.

Tommi
11-17-2011, 09:22 AM
First you can try to contact some of the experienced Italian judges:
- Matteo Vertuan (Lvl3)
- Alessio Brunetti (Lvl2)
- Lorenzo Gigli (Lvl2)
- Riccardo Pisaniello (Lvl2) - he lives in Napoli.
Maybe Fudo can also connect you with them.
Then, you can always send me an email, if contacting the Italian judges fails.

Lascax
11-17-2011, 10:35 AM
Thank you for the reply, I didn't know that Lorenzo Gigli was a Lv2 Judge. I will try to contact him.
Also I have another question: there is a list of the Judges with their levels somewhere?