PDA

View Full Version : Errata

Plodolo
11-28-2011, 11:42 AM
Is there any errata out there? There are just some cards that I think are toooooo powerful. Bat Milk is BROKEN! Rex is getting there. Rex + Bat Milk = let's start over.

Matt_Hyra
11-29-2011, 10:08 PM
We have often played Bat Milk as: Reveal the top card of your deck. If it's Green, draw it. Otherwise, you may delete it or leave it on top. So basically 1 card instead of 2.
We won't be making this errata "official" anytime soon, as most of this game's players are fairly new to deckbuilding and haven't discovered the power of deleting or focusing on one color.

martinezjkind
11-29-2011, 11:31 PM
I have always used Bat Milk as Reveal and put them in your hand .As for Rex Ready and Bat Milk together , randomize characters and all resources and draft them that way

Plodolo
11-30-2011, 07:57 PM
I do randomize everything.

mozu
12-06-2011, 07:16 PM
We have often played Bat Milk as: Reveal the top card of your deck. If it's Green, draw it. Otherwise, you may delete it or leave it on top. So basically 1 card instead of 2.
We won't be making this errata "official" anytime soon, as most of this game's players are fairly new to deckbuilding and haven't discovered the power of deleting or focusing on one color.

this is a good fix for bat milk I think, the Tucson guys have already seen teh power of it... was particularly nasty the game pickle recognition engine was out there and I had Gabe... not good for them... lol

nearlysober
12-27-2011, 12:52 PM
I'll have to try the reduced draw capacity option next time we have Bat Milk come up.

Another option maybe to treat the card as:
Reveal the top two cards of your deck. If any Bat Milk(s) are revealed, put them directly into your discard pile. If it's any other Green, draw it. Otherwise, you may delete it or leave it on top.

On one hand, a bit more powerful than just pulling 1 card with great draw & delete abilities... on the other hand, it could completely fizzle if you reveal a double Bat Milk. And if you're running a small deck with lots of Bat Milk, that's entirely possible.
At the very least, it'll stop the chain pulling of Bat Milk until you've gone through your entire deck.

I think I'll propose both options to my group and see how they play out.