PDA

View Full Version : Still waiting to be CZE volunteer

sdxbbs
12-06-2011, 02:07 AM
Hello everyone,

so i applied to be volunteer CZE 1-2 month ago but i'm still got no anwser.

I applied because it can help the community in my city to devellop and also because it will easier to be accepted as judge in DMF (apply alreay 2 times and 2 times can't go in).

it's normal that it take so long ?

thanks for anwsers =)

teligadas
12-06-2011, 10:01 AM
im in the same position as you. been waiting for around a month to get accepted. On top of this tho, trying to get my local hobby store to start bg's but he has been waiting 2 weeks just to get a reply from the hobby email.

blackroseyagami
12-07-2011, 01:18 AM
Patience guys... We will need patience.

I'm on the same spot, and It took me a couple of months to get OP support for my store, but perseverance and patience got me a great deal :)

WhiteDragon
12-20-2011, 02:49 AM
Yea I waiting 2-3 months no reply, but Im patient guy :D

demonfae
12-22-2011, 08:27 AM
I know these are backed up quite a bit from before the holidays, and the holidays back things up even more. None of the applications have been forgotten :)

KindaLikePoison
12-23-2011, 06:38 PM
AW man... I'm at TO at my local hobby store, it took me about a month to get tournament support. I just applied to be a Volunteer... kind of a downer to see it's taking so long since when you go to apply it says you'll be responded to within one week...

teligadas
12-24-2011, 10:42 AM
yeh. well im just hoping mine goes through by mid january, I talked with my local hobby store and he is getting all the necessary steps done to make his store able to have bg's but im gonna need to be the judge/to for these events

blackroseyagami
12-24-2011, 12:54 PM
yeh. well im just hoping mine goes through by mid january, I talked with my local hobby store and he is getting all the necessary steps done to make his store able to have bg's but im gonna need to be the judge/to for these events

You can be a Judge/TO without being a Volunteer, just register your CZE ID on this site and go to http://www.wowtcg.com/to and answer the 5 questions right.

And for a judge you just need to pass the test for level 1 judging at http://cze.slowmail.com and link your CZE ID and thats it, thats all I had to do, to Volunteer implies a lot of more work being done to improve your local support for the game

teligadas
12-25-2011, 01:39 AM
Nice, thanks. gonna do that right now!

teligadas
12-26-2011, 12:36 PM
your top link doesn't work and thats the one i need, im already a judge

Aurien
12-27-2011, 12:24 PM
your top link doesn't work and thats the one i need, im already a judge

www.wowtcg.com/to

He used a "/" instead of a "." :)

blackroseyagami
12-27-2011, 02:23 PM
www.wowtcg.com/to

He used a "/" instead of a "." :)

Yeah, my bad

teligadas
12-27-2011, 02:44 PM
darn, dont have a cze id untill hobby store gets a bg kit in feb.so I cannot procede untill then