PDA

View Full Version : Epic Spell Wars - CAN NOT WAIT!!!!!

dragontalon
12-14-2011, 03:19 PM
I have been reading all the information about this game and I can not wait until it is released. I think that this is a cool idea for a game and is very funny as well. The only thing I see that is a issue is the profane language in the manual, for kids that want to play the game. So I hope that this is cleaned up in the release but still made to be funny and tell the story. I just am so excited about this game and wish for it to be released soon. I would like to be a play tester for the game if that is at all possible, if you do such a think. Keep up the good work.

Matt_Hyra
12-14-2011, 06:20 PM
Kids don't read rulebooks. Heck, sometimes they don't even read the cards and make up their own rules! Adults are the ones who read the rules, so we wanted it to be entertaining and show that the game has a bit of an edge to it. Note that the cards themselves have rated PG language, with the occasional bit of cheeky humor thrown in.

LordMagnus
12-16-2011, 08:48 PM
Quite true. I remember playing Yu-Gi-Oh at a local hobby shop one time when a kid tried to tell me he was using the power of a card that was invisible and he found out about online. Good times, good times...

Glad to see so much work was put into this game to make it fun and friendly for players of all ages. My buddies from work get together every couple of weeks or so for a game night and we like trying out new board games and the such, so we are looking forward to giving this game a go.