PDA

View Full Version : The Walking Dead Expansions?

Scott_WhiteAhh
12-24-2011, 01:27 AM
As the show continues to roll out with new seasons, will the board game have expansions to use with the core game or will there be more stand alone games for The Walking Dead. I can see how expansions would awesome to have when a new season comes out or just finishes the season. I.E. New Player cards, new scrounge, encounters, and maybe bigger teams?

Thanks
@Scott_WhiteAhh

Matt_Hyra
12-24-2011, 01:39 AM
Nothing to announce at the moment, but we have been thinking about what to do. When we have some better info, we'll post it.

Nexdominus
12-25-2011, 10:45 PM
My family and I play board games fairly religiously, and just got TWD for my son for Christmas. We've been playing it nearly non-stop since he opened it this morning and were talking about the possibility of an expansion as well. Specifically I wondered if you guys had considered a Daryl character since his is far and away the most BA guy in the show! Anyway, we love games and I'm sure we've played more of your games (World of Warcraft) than I know about but this one is quite fun, and hopefully as the show continues to be a success you guys will keep the expansions rolling out.

Thanks!!

jorja12
12-26-2011, 04:59 PM
ME and my boyfriend having so much in playing THE WALKING DEAD game, we first know it when one of our friends play it on his laptop and as we look at him playing we enjoy and it seems that it is such an interesting game. By the way I am happy to be here and I hope that we all have a great conversation trough this forum.

thesheriff
02-02-2012, 02:04 PM
Would love to see some expansions for this game! Some extra scrounge and encounter cards (with greater variety) and maybe an expansion of the game to 5 or 6 players would be awesome! Great job overall :D

Deathreaver1
10-11-2012, 09:07 AM
My family andfriends have a game every weekand the walking dead is a staple PLEASE!!! Make an expansion with Daryl and lashawn.

Whesley
10-15-2012, 04:48 PM
Check out my thread at http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=18039 for Custom Fan Made Expansion! :)

vbui0803
01-25-2014, 08:10 PM
I went on coolstuffinc and I saw that there is going to be a Woodbury expansion for the walking dead best defense game? Is this true and are there any promo cards for preordering the expansion?

Matt_Hyra
01-25-2014, 08:22 PM
There is a Woodbury expansion coming for The Best Defense. There are no promo cards for it.

vbui0803
02-08-2014, 11:45 PM
Any news on release date of woodbury expansion?

Matt_Hyra
02-09-2014, 01:41 AM
No release date yet, but it might only be another 6-8 weeks.