PDA

View Full Version : What happens when both players turn into zombies?

nick896
12-25-2011, 11:06 AM
So, I was playing this game today (as I got it for Christmas) and got turned into a zombie, so my mission I assumed was to turn the other remaining player into a zombie (as there were only 2 of us playing). Yet as it worked out the other player turned into a zombie (a few turns later) through a simple encounter (so it wasn't my doing). What does this mean with regards to who won the game? Did we both lose since we both turned into zombies or did the 2nd player win as she lasted longer without turning into one? The reason I ask is because in the manual it says that the way to win the game is to collect the 4 cards and return back to camp, yet in this situation - no one did. Thanks a lot. :)

Matt_Hyra
12-25-2011, 11:23 AM
Since a 2 player games doesn't play out in the typical "Zombies vs Survivors" scenario, you both lost. However, the first player who became a Zombie can take some pride in making sure that the last Survivor didn't win. In a 2-player game, it is always a competition to see which Survivor can collect the 4 cards and get back to Camp first.

nick896
12-25-2011, 12:10 PM
thanks for clearing that up!!! :)