PDA

View Full Version : Non judging jobs for darkmoon faires?

pckid47
01-23-2012, 05:49 PM
hello all, i have a quick question. my fiance might be joining me for darkmoon faire baltimore and quite possibly NACC vegas. what kind of job can a person who knows virtually nothing about the WoW TCG do at a premier event? she wants to volunteer at an event finally, which im just ecstatic over, :P

JesusChristMD
01-23-2012, 07:54 PM
well why don't you help her learn about the WoW TCG then she can apply for a volunteer position.

pckid47
01-23-2012, 08:01 PM
she isnt much interested in learning the rules or playing the game, she just wants to be a part of what i do. i imagine the league booth or crafting would be good for her. there should be plenty of admin duties that she can do. but im really hoping i can find something for her, cuz her experience at Baltimore could influence if she will want to learn new things or not. This is the first time she has expressed interest in WoW TCG on any level, so i really want to find something easy for her

demonfae
01-24-2012, 08:36 AM
League, crafting, and registration don't require any special knowledge of the game. When the staff call goes up for Baltimore (probably sometime in February or early March), have her submit an application that way, specifying one of those positions.

pckid47
01-24-2012, 12:42 PM
thx jen. she is gonna have an amazing time. :)

Littlejon24
01-24-2012, 10:31 PM
<--- jealous of new avatar