PDA

View Full Version : Strongest/Weakest vs Stronger/Weaker

Longs
02-25-2012, 10:11 AM
Hello :p
I have a doubt regarding 2 of the rules in the rulebook.

Strongest/Weakest Foes from what I understand, are the foes with most/fewest hp. Even if they have the same or less HP than you, you can still target them legally.
Let's say that 3 are playing, I have 20hp, another player has 15hp and the 3th has 12hp.
The strongest foe here would be the one with 15hp, because he/she is the one with more HP other than you right? ( I know that in ties I get to choose)

Now, how Stronger/Weaker foe work is that a legal target would be a foe as long he has more or less HP than you.
If the card is targeting a stronger foe; if I use the same example in HP as above, then I wouldn't be able to target anyone because my 2 foes have less HP than I, right?

This is how we were using this particular rules so far, I hope we are right.

Skinner
02-25-2012, 10:45 AM
You're correct on both examples, yes.

Matt_Hyra
02-25-2012, 06:16 PM
Hello :p
I have a doubt regarding 2 of the rules in the rulebook.

Strongest/Weakest Foes from what I understand, are the foes with most/fewest hp. Even if they have the same or less HP than you, you can still target them legally.
Let's say that 3 are playing, I have 20hp, another player has 15hp and the 3th has 12hp.
The strongest foe here would be the one with 15hp, because he/she is the one with more HP other than you right? ( I know that in ties I get to choose)

Now, how Stronger/Weaker foe work is that a legal target would be a foe as long he has more or less HP than you.
If the card is targeting a stronger foe; if I use the same example in HP as above, then I wouldn't be able to target anyone because my 2 foes have less HP than I, right?

This is how we were using this particular rules so far, I hope we are right.

You got it right and so did Skinner. SKIN-NERRRR!!!

Skinner
02-25-2012, 06:19 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/3a/Seymour_Skinner.png/200px-Seymour_Skinner.png