PDA

View Full Version : Box Art

LordMagnus
04-10-2012, 10:00 AM
In my endless curiosity, I was looking at the art on the box and the complete spells around the border of the top half. Ben Voodoo's Festering Mercy-Killing, Muzzlesnap's Thundering Fist o' Nature, and Wyrmtor's Dicey Chicken (I may or may not be paraphrasing some of these names). But on the last side there's a spell with a component that isn't in the game, which begins with "Beard o' Blasty's Two-Faced..."

I've taken stock of all the cards in my box, and all 40 Deliveries with 2 copies of each of the 20 different cards are present and accounted for, with Initiatives ranging from 1 - 20. So given that I'm not missing a card, it's interesting that this art was simply excluded from the game. Was it removed in place of another card that was thought to be better? Was the art of one of the included Arcane Deliveries changed from the image on the box to what it is now? Or perhaps this is a hint at a future expansion? (wink wink)

BlueRider
04-10-2012, 07:15 PM
There's at least one promo spell set, though I don't remember the name off the top of my head. It might be that.

Matt_Hyra
04-10-2012, 08:44 PM
We had a few extra pieces of art, so we used one on the box. It could become a real card someday.