PDA

View Full Version : what happens when you Twist Santa?

sivartalappes
04-17-2012, 04:18 PM
Was playing last night. I had twisp and was going predominately green. This allowed me on multiple occations to twisp santa cards.

But which happens?!

Do you roll for Santa and then twisp that effect? Or do you roll twice (once for santa and once for twisp)? The guys I played with decided I should roll once and then double it's effect (which at one point let me draw my entire deck!) Which is the "official" rule on how to use it?

Matt_Hyra
04-17-2012, 05:36 PM
The Santa Loot cards require a D20 roll, so copying a Santa Loot card requires another D20 roll.

sivartalappes
04-17-2012, 06:07 PM
ok, so then our group decided wrong... *shrugs* oh well, our poor decision (which was unanimuous) allowed me to win by a HUGE margin and remain undefeated at this card game. I just wish I owned my own copy! lol but I'll know how to play it from now on. thanks!

nearlysober
04-19-2012, 05:14 PM
woops double posted when trying to edit :(

nearlysober
04-19-2012, 05:17 PM
The key to twisp is not to think of him as mirroring a specific card. He literally becomes a second version of the card, as if you played the card in your hand a second time. All effects and powers should be treated as if the card just came into play.