PDA

View Full Version : Combining both games sleeved.

GeekyRyan
04-20-2012, 02:07 PM
Has anyone sleeved both games and tried to fit them in one box? I was thinking of sleeving but still want to be able to fit them in one box instead of the two.

Skinner
04-20-2012, 06:54 PM
I'll be doing this just as soon as our local store gets RiR in stock. Using the base game box, I know there will be no problem fitting the Green & Red cards in with each other, and I think I'll be okay with the rest of the cards too. Only ones I'm unsure about is the Gold cards, but I'd guess I'll be able to fit them all in with either the G or R ones. Will return here next week once I get it to share results!

Riotproof
04-21-2012, 07:46 AM
Well I just combined my two games into one box without sleeving (i do plan on sleeving) and they barely fit. I think if i sleeve them it might be too much. :(

TheChrisWaits
04-24-2012, 11:28 AM
I tried to put everything in the new box, since is has labeled space for the gold cards. I couldn't get the randomizers to fit in their space, and I also don't have room for the extra Quarters and Tubes that I really wanted.

My current solution is a Thunderstone expansion box. I plan on printing some stickers to cover it. This also gives me the height I needed to make some individual dividers, which really helps now that there are twice as many cards to go through.

GeekyRyan
04-24-2012, 03:56 PM
I opted for just leaved them unsleeved and combining them in the new box.

Skinner
04-24-2012, 11:33 PM
I pulled it off fairly well I'd say. Here's how I did it:

http://i747.photobucket.com/albums/xx111/merauder-sa/pagve.png

1. All Boss cards & Boss loot, including a set of the Fruit Fucker Prime promo.

2. All Gold cards, and 1x set of Merch and 1x set of Flesh Reaper. Important to note that you only need to include 1 set of each, since both games come with them, but you don't want to double the size of their piles when playing.

3. All Green cards. Gamers vs. Evil heroes flat underneath.

4. All Red cards. Rumble in R'lyeh heroes flat underneath.

5. Quarters.

6. Cardboard Tubes.

7. A few more Quarters, 1x set of 20 PAX Pox, Deleted Cards marker.

8. A few more Cardboard Tubes, the 5x Hero specific bonus cards.

9. Unsleeved Randomizer cards for both games.

sivartalappes
04-25-2012, 06:35 AM
Very nice, Skinner.

Riotproof
04-26-2012, 07:24 AM
Hmmmmmmm.....I may just have to try this now! Good job!