PDA

View Full Version : Tell me the AWESOMENESS will continue!?

mightyeroc
06-03-2012, 07:27 PM
I recently stumbled upon this game from a blog post. Having purchased it from my local Game store where it was hidden on a bottom shelf among some dusty FLUXX items.

Gentlemen, THIS GAME IS AAAAAWWWWEEESSSSOOOOMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My group was very excited when I showed it to them. We truly love EVERYTHING about it.

Please tell me there will be expansion packs at some point? The ladies in the group expressed a need for more Bad-ass female wizards.

Hero Cards for the Source card Wizards? More Hero cards in general, and treasures!

Thanks Cryptozoic!

Looking forward to more duels at:

the hypothermic phlegm springs!

the slime pits of Droogle

the Giant's crotch Castle

Castle Mucous

Parapets of Gore

etc.

mightyeroc
06-07-2012, 12:49 PM
So last night, an Epic Spell War broke out at my house!

Fey Ticklebottom the Enchanter vs. Pisster the Pissed Wizard vs. Krazztar the Blood-o-mancer vs. Zanzabart the Slag Genie vs. Jung JUng the Spirit Master!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Round1 : Pisster the Pissed Wizard was LWS!!

Round2 : Fey Ticklebottom the Enchanter LWS!!!

Round3 : with a Nuke-u-lur meltown that wasted 3 wizards in one!!! Pisster the Pissed Wizard is the Greatest Battle Wizard!!!

WE LOVE THIS GAME!

Matt_Hyra
06-07-2012, 03:29 PM
Glad you are liking the game so much! That sounds like an epic ending to round 3.
As for expansions... no announcement as of yet, but it is something we are considering.

mase1771
08-03-2012, 04:44 PM
I DEMAND EXPANSIONS!!!

Op: I only use Pisster because he rocks and has beer a hat!

mightyeroc
11-11-2012, 09:28 PM
Well the Awesomness has continued here at home! We have played this game easily a half dozen times now since my original post. The most recent was a 1 round introduction for my regular bi-monthly Friday night RPG group. The rules were explained by my 10yr old daughter in 10minutes, Wizards were chosen and Battle commenced! I think it is safe to say this is now our Pre-game Game!

P.S. I'm still waiting for rumors on an Expansion.

Say that Hot-Rod Creeps looks pretty cool too, and it has Wizards....... hmm.....

mase1771
11-12-2012, 10:01 PM
Hot Rod Creeps is awesome!!! Be careful though..... games can easily go from 1 hour to 5 hours long depending on your track setup lol.

sandubogi
02-01-2013, 08:38 PM
Please Please Please make expansions for this AWSOME game. I'm just getting back into tabletop gaming and recently purchased this and Munchkin. I then proceeded to purchase all the standard Munchkin expansions and if ESWoftheBW:D@MS had another 7 expansions I'd have bought them too. Keep it up fellas! It's a great game, great artwork, and lot's o fun.

mightyeroc
04-27-2014, 08:24 PM
Another Epic Spell War broke out prior to our regular RPG session. This time it was Lady Lazervere who dominated the two rounds we played. My group demanded that I procure more spell cards and additional new wizards.

I would love to do so and hope that an expansion pack may be in the future? Also, is this game out of print right now?

Matt_Hyra
04-27-2014, 09:26 PM
It just this past week has been back in print and at stores.
There are plans for an expansion underway.