PDA

View Full Version : Still Waiting

JDean330
06-04-2012, 08:06 PM
I was wondering how long I need to wait still for the certification. Ive taken the test 3 times to try and see if I would get it either times..waiting a month in between each if not longer. I recently took it a 3rd time 2 weeks ago and I am still waiting.

Im not, by any means, upset. I am just trying to see if there is a long wait right now or if it is something else.

Stupnick
06-04-2012, 08:16 PM
test for what? Is this the Judge test or the TO test, and if the Judge test, what level?

If it is the level 1 test, once you take the test it tells you if you pass or fail. if you pass then congratz, your a judge, there is no certificate that you get.

Zeridos
06-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Sorry but if your judge account is not linked to your CZE number i dont think it will work...
I still have "CZE#: Pending Assignment" in my profile in the CZE Test Center, there should be a way to have it updated...

Toqtamish
06-05-2012, 04:24 AM
If only there was a thread all about pending assignments and how to get them fixed....
http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=15915

Zeridos
06-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Unfortunally it's not really a faster way to have it fixed... or at least seems so nowadays.

Neko7
06-08-2012, 09:35 PM
Hi! I was in a similar situation and here is an answer I got on somewhere else:

If you already have a CZE number (from being a player), your judge n# is the same, you won't get another one.

if your just doing the judge test now your player cze number is your judge number as well, the only people to get cze ids from the judge test were ones that took it over a year ago or more now

Really?
Nothing say that anywhere and not even on the "Pending assigment N#" threat in the judge forum (http://forums.cryptozoic.com/showthread.php?t=15915&page=4) and the World of Warcraft TCG Profile page still have
"CZE#: Pending Assignment"

If what you say is true, it would be wise/necessary to put that in writing in the test result page, since more and more judge post in "Pending assigment N#" to try to get their Judge CZE#.

that forum post is for people who have passed the test but their judge status hasn't been associated with the cze number they already have, their not trying to get new numbers, their trying to get their player numbers to register on the test site account because something didn't click in the system

I still certain that the direction of the judge test say that judge recieve another CZE # even when they are already players, and that most of the people in the other threat are in this situation.
May be the test direction should be updated to prevent post like that.

Shirik
06-10-2012, 08:44 AM
I still certain that the direction of the judge test say that judge recieve another CZE # even when they are already players, and that most of the people in the other threat are in this situation.
May be the test direction should be updated to prevent post like that.
You will not receive a new CZE ID when you take the test. Having two CZE IDs is a Very Bad Thing™.

I logged into the testing site and saw this right at the top of the first page after clicking the Journeyman test.
"If your CZE ID is not associated with your account here, you *must* do so by following these instructions:"

That seems to imply that you would not get a new ID.

Regardless, there's really nothing stopping you from judging if you're still listed as "pending assignment". The tournament tracking software does not, to my knowledge, attempt to validate judges (I don't see how it could, considering it runs offline), and so if you're running a battleground event, etc., you've already passed the Level 1 test so you're a judge, and can list yourself as the judge for that event.

Littlejon24
06-12-2012, 06:25 AM
i do believe being a judge is required for a sanctioned event. not only that, but you must pass the TO test to make your own events as well. being able to sanction events will be better for your store if your store plans on applying for Battleground kits if they do not already have them.