PDA

View Full Version : Spcetral Tigers / Blazing Hippos

bmin
08-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Any eta on the prizes being mailed out?

Shaqattaq
08-11-2010, 11:40 AM
We were still waiting on information from a few locations as of Tuesday.

bmin
08-11-2010, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the update. I'll check back in later to see the progress :) I'm excitedly waiting for my prize :D

Chark
08-12-2010, 01:43 PM
We'll post on the forums, when these begin to go out.

bmin
08-12-2010, 01:47 PM
We'll post on the forums, when these begin to go out.

I appreciate that, was just curious if you guys had an ETA. I know you're collecting the information from the last few locations, was just hoping for an ETA.

Drem
08-18-2010, 09:37 AM
We were still waiting on information from a few locations as of Tuesday.Sorry for asking so directly and tactless, but can you or someone else from CZE confirm that you received reports and all necessary information from russian events? In particular, from my hometown? We have no idea what happens here. (Thank you in advance.)

Chark
08-19-2010, 03:46 PM
Sorry for asking so directly and tactless, but can you or someone else from CZE confirm that you received reports and all necessary information from russian events? In particular, from my hometown? We have no idea what happens here. (Thank you in advance.)

Only from the Portal Club, and not from the Mana Club. For further inquiries please contact player@cryptozoic.com.

Drem
08-19-2010, 07:16 PM
Thank you. That's really disappointing. I'll tell our tournament organizer to investigate and contact you.

bmin
08-20-2010, 06:32 AM
It's been 4 weeks since the event? Is there any ETA yet? From the above post it looks like you're trying to gather some more information from some locations, but why hold up everyone else's prizes?

Chark
08-20-2010, 10:10 AM
It's been 4 weeks since the event? Is there any ETA yet? From the above post it looks like you're trying to gather some more information from some locations, but why hold up everyone else's prizes?

This mailing will go out when we're ready. We'll make an announcement when it goes out.

bmin
08-20-2010, 10:39 AM
This mailing will go out when we're ready. We'll make an announcement when it goes out.

Yes I understand what you've posted, but you don't seem to be answering the question I asked, which is an ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival. I wouldn't mind even a No Estimate Available at this time, but you don't seem to be answering the question asked.

I mean I can probably extrapolate that from your post there is no ETA, but that would be making assumptions and we all know what happens when you make assumptions.

DarkSeverance
08-20-2010, 12:29 PM
Yes I understand what you've posted, but you don't seem to be answering the question I asked, which is an ETA = Estimated Time of Arrival.The main reason they probably don't post ETA's and personally I don't blame them is because when they do... people tend to forget it is a ETA and when it doesn't happen, they start posting more about where are they, why aren't they sent out, you said they would, etc. Safe to say though that by stating it will go out when they're ready is the same is "No Estimate Available at this time".

That is a lot of why Blizzard does "Soon™" and say they will announce when they have more information. Mainly because people seem to try to hold it to them.

Frustrating. Yes. I wish it wasn't that way but it is what it is. At the same time though I have leveled up my patience quite a bit.

Carnage
08-20-2010, 05:32 PM
I don't know why I even waste my time posting because I know it doesn't do any good, but I feel obligated to voice my opinion to a company that I consistently give my business to.
You should have had these cards at the tournament. If you were worried about fraud or scamming then you should have had them sent out by the next week. I realize you might not have ALL the information you need but still, should have done the best you can with the information you have.
When I sell things online I don't wait a month or 2 and then send the item. I don't even wait a week. If I did that, no one would buy from me. All I hear is excuses. I like the "we got Worlds to prepare for" excuse on the old forums. If that's the case then you shouldn't have run the Spectral Safari in the first place. Lack of business ethics and just plain communication is killing me. If I was running the show. I would tell my guys that we need to kick this show off with what this company promised to do better then our predecessors. Getting prizes out immediately.
Believe it or not I do love all the amazing work you guys have done up to this point. You have kept the best card game in the World alive and kicking, but it's about doing everything right, not most of it.

shadowwarl
08-22-2010, 07:26 AM

Looks like someone is having a bad day which is in no way an excuse to post this type of comment since all it does is upset the community as a whole

freudinio
08-22-2010, 07:55 PM
If you have suspicion that a tournament was not held, where and to whom should I write? Only one store had the event in my country and they were unreachable for an entire week up untill the event, further more the event was nowhere to be found on their event calendar.

Thanks.

Bernado
08-22-2010, 11:48 PM
The mail given on the first page of this post, player@cryptozoic.com, looks like a good place to me where to send your information.

DarkSeverance
08-23-2010, 09:21 AM
I don't know why I even waste my time posting because I know it doesn't do any good, but I feel obligated to voice my opinion to a company that I consistently give my business to.You should always post, even if you believe it doesn't do any good. Even with responses like mine, your posts do good. It serves as a reminder that people are waiting and makes sure that they understand it is still an ongoing priority. However with that in mind you also shouldn't be upset if the answer is vague or that they aren't ready to ship out yet.

When I have people in my project team, I know they are working but I still remind that when something is due or that I'm still waiting on a report from them. It isn't meant to demand or show that I'm particular unhappy but more serve as a reminder. At least in my work, everything is a priority. You have 6 people coming with you with issues that are all priorities. It is more of a matter of whose priority is first, so one person's priority ends up being put for later but can sometimes get forgotten. The reminders serve as a way to help them remember and re-shift their priorities bumping it up a bit more.

You should have had these cards at the tournament. If you were worried about fraud or scamming then you should have had them sent out by the next week. I realize you might not have ALL the information you need but still, should have done the best you can with the information you have.I think they did fine not having them at the tournament. It isn't uncommon in something like a raffle to have to wait 4-8 weeks to redeem a prize. Keep in mind this isn't the only thing they are doing. Also there are other things that delay things that they can't control... for example if the game shop that hosted them didn't return the information to them on time... if they mailed in back via snail mail instead of emailing it... then there is verifying the winner information, etc.

When I sell things online I don't wait a month or 2 and then send the item.Selling an item is a little bit different. You were paid cash, its already verified and it is in your bank. We are talking about a raffle, it was done in addition to an event. Buying something online is slightly different than when you enter into a contest.

Lack of business ethics and just plain communication is killing me. If I was running the show. I would tell my guys that we need to kick this show off with what this company promised to do better then our predecessors.Cryptozoic has done worlds apart better than UDE ever has. I can understand that you feel communication is slow. But everyone has different expectations. For example knowing that things are being mailed out, have to be verified and it was a raffle... I expect things to take 4-8 weeks and its only been 4 weeks. It might seem like longer but it hasn't been that long. Now if it was 3 months later sure, then I'd be a little more panicked and worried. But I really don't see anything extravagantly long with the current time-line at this moment.

Chark
08-23-2010, 10:35 AM
I don't know why I even waste my time posting because I know it doesn't do any good, but I feel obligated to voice my opinion to a company that I consistently give my business to.

Thank you for your feedback and your business. We appreciate it.

You should have had these cards at the tournament.
If you were worried about fraud or scamming then you should have had them sent out by the next week. I realize you might not have ALL the information you need but still, should have done the best you can with the information you have.

About 30% of the events got reported the week after the event. It's not cost effective to schedule a mailing through a packing house, only to repeat it twice more the following weeks.

When I sell things online I don't wait a month or 2 and then send the item. I don't even wait a week. If I did that, no one would buy from me.

Same. I usually ship on the same day an auction closes. Sometimes I take a business day. It's a lot easier if you're a) setup for shipping cards, b)can make your decisions because you own your business and/or the only stakeholder, c) have perfect customer information because they paid via PayPal

All I hear is excuses. I like the "we got Worlds to prepare for" excuse on the old forums. If that's the case then you shouldn't have run the Spectral Safari in the first place.

We'll consider your feedback for 2011.

Lack of business ethics and just plain communication is killing me. If I was running the show. I would tell my guys that we need to kick this show off with what this company promised to do better then our predecessors. Getting prizes out immediately.

We've communicated to the community that the cards have not gone out yet and that we'll let people know when they go out. I am not providing a specific ETA for these.

Believe it or not I do love all the amazing work you guys have done up to this point. You have kept the best card game in the World alive and kicking, but it's about doing everything right, not most of it.
Hey thanks for the kind words. It's impossible to get everything right, since the community is very diverse and very vocal. Almost anything we do will upset someone somewhere. Obviously you're unhappy that you had to wait 4 weeks for a prize. You're allowed to be. On the other hand, we consider Spectral Safaris a success in terms of both the demand they generated for Class Deck starters and in terms of attracting new players.

Thanks,

Alex Charsky
Organized Play Manager
Cryptozoic Entertainment

Chark
08-23-2010, 10:58 AM
Looks like someone is having a bad day which is in no way an excuse to post this type of comment since all it does is upset the community as a whole

Don't read too much into my posts.

bmin
08-23-2010, 12:23 PM
Hey thanks for the kind words. It's impossible to get everything right, since the community is very diverse and very vocal. Almost anything we do will upset someone somewhere. Obviously you're unhappy that you had to wait 4 weeks for a prize. You're allowed to be. On the other hand, we consider Spectral Safaris a success in terms of both the demand they generated for Class Deck starters and in terms of attracting new players.

I'm just curious how many of the potential new players are you going to lose because of delays. I know this isn't something you can or would answer. I'm personally waffling currently about continuing to invest in this game as a new player. I enjoyed the Spectral Safari Weekend event. I've invested 1000's of dollars into various CCGs over the years, I enjoyed the play style of WoW. It was easy enough for me to pickup and learn. I play Magic the Gathering and Middle Earth at high-caliber levels, enough to get into finals in tournaments. I just worry if I continue to invest in this game, start competing that there will continue to be long waits in awarding prizes whether it be product or cash. I mean you say it's alright to be unhappy to wait 4 weeks as a player, but at what point is it unhappy for the company? I mean if it takes another 12 weeks for prizes to go out I seriously doubt I'd continue to invest in this game to level I've invested in other games.

Cogfizzle
08-23-2010, 12:38 PM
Is it possible to update mailing details for a prize? Stuff has been going missing from my mailbox recently and I'd feel a lot happier if I knew my phat lewts were coming to me at my office than my home address.

anweeble
08-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Is it possible to have an outstanding spectral safari tournament section so we the players can "assist" you guys in getting this done. Clearly a month of doing this your way is not working at this point and only further cementing store owners opinions of this game that the game is dead when people keep asking me where my tiger is at. I have to keep replying I'm still waiting for it.

Roshen
08-23-2010, 01:13 PM
Is it possible to update mailing details for a prize? Stuff has been going missing from my mailbox recently and I'd feel a lot happier if I knew my phat lewts were coming to me at my office than my home address.

If you have a concern with the address you provided us to send this prize to, please email player@cryptozoic.com with as much information on this matter as possible. We are able to respond to situations like this most effectively from that email address.

Chark
08-23-2010, 02:14 PM
I'm just curious how many of the potential new players are you going to lose because of delays. I know this isn't something you can or would answer.

I would tell you if I knew.

I'm personally waffling currently about continuing to invest in this game as a new player. I enjoyed the Spectral Safari Weekend event. I've invested 1000's of dollars into various CCGs over the years, I enjoyed the play style of WoW. It was easy enough for me to pickup and learn. I play Magic the Gathering and Middle Earth at high-caliber levels, enough to get into finals in tournaments.

What's Magic's estimated delivery time for cash prizes? 4 to 6 weeks? Here are some comparisons to them:

1. We operate with 10-20 times less people (I am counting WoTC only, even though Hasbro corporate probably supports WoTC in a few different business functions, reducing the work load)
2. Our annual sales (and thus operating budgets) are 10-20 times less.
3. WoTC has been around for 17 years (Aug 1993), that's 34 times longer then us (Mar 2010).

This last one is important: we've been around a total of six months. Since then we've ran two Continentals, a World Championship, a world-wide Spectral Safari, started Battlegrounds, and released 3 products.

I just worry if I continue to invest in this game, start competing that there will continue to be long waits in awarding prizes whether it be product or cash. I mean you say it's alright to be unhappy to wait 4 weeks as a player, but at what point is it unhappy for the company?
I mean if it takes another 12 weeks for prizes to go out I seriously doubt I'd continue to invest in this game to level I've invested in other games.

12 weeks is excessive. We will be unhappy if, barring some special circumstances (bad paperwork, etc.), prizes don't arrive within 6 weeks of events. I think it's all about expectations here. Comparing us to WoTC is simply unfair. At least give us another year to grow, then we'll talk.

Chark
08-23-2010, 02:15 PM
Is it possible to have an outstanding spectral safari tournament section so we the players can "assist" you guys in getting this done. Clearly a month of doing this your way is not working at this point and only further cementing store owners opinions of this game that the game is dead when people keep asking me where my tiger is at. I have to keep replying I'm still waiting for it.

We'll post the list when we announce that the mailing went out. I know you think that it's not working, but I assure you, things are moving.

bmin
08-23-2010, 02:30 PM
I would tell you if I knew.

What's Magic's estimated delivery time for cash prizes? 4 to 6 weeks? Here are some comparisons to them:

1. We operate with 10-20 times less people (I am counting WoTC only, even though Hasbro corporate probably supports WoTC in a few different business functions, reducing the work load)
2. Our annual sales (and thus operating budgets) are 10-20 times less.
3. WoTC has been around for 17 years (Aug 1993), that's 34 times longer then us (Mar 2010).

This last one is important: we've been around a total of six months. Since then we've ran two Continentals, a World Championship, a world-wide Spectral Safari, started Battlegrounds, and released 3 products.

I don't know the figures for either WoTC/Hasboro vs Cryptozoic, but I assume they are correct. If you guys are having backlogs from doing all these events in the past 6 months, perhaps you should scale back your offerings, so you can better support the offerings you do. While noble to try to run all these events, you yourself have stated you are all new at this and have a smaller staff. This is only my opinion, but better to have a lesser number of well run events, than lots of poorly run events. I'm not just talking the Spectral Safari weekend, but I've been reading up on Worlds and it could have been run smoother.

12 weeks is excessive. We will be unhappy if, barring some special circumstances (bad paperwork, etc.), prizes don't arrive within 6 weeks of events. I think it's all about expectations here. Comparing us to WoTC is simply unfair. At least give us another year to grow, then we'll talk.

To be honest I don't know much about the background on Cryptozoic. I find nothing on your website that tells me anything about the company. So while it may be unfair to compare you to WoTC, there's nothing really I could use for a basis for an analysis as there is just a lack of available information on your website about the company proper.

BlueRider
08-23-2010, 02:51 PM
So while it may be unfair to compare you to WoTC, there's nothing really I could use for a basis for an analysis as there is just a lack of available information on your website about the company proper.Upper Deck?

Chark
08-23-2010, 03:00 PM
I don't know the figures for either WoTC/Hasboro vs Cryptozoic, but I assume they are correct. If you guys are having backlogs from doing all these events in the past 6 months, perhaps you should scale back your offerings, so you can better support the offerings you do. While noble to try to run all these events, you yourself have stated you are all new at this and have a smaller staff. This is only my opinion, but better to have a lesser number of well run events, than lots of poorly run events. I'm not just talking the Spectral Safari weekend, but I've been reading up on Worlds and it could have been run smoother.

The second we scale back on anything people scream the game is dead. Worlds was just fine. In my 7 years working in OP, I have yet to see a tournament after which someone didn't mention at least 2 of these 3 things:

1. Judges making bad calls
2. Tournament taking too long
3. Format being terrible

To be honest I don't know much about the background on Cryptozoic. I find nothing on your website that tells me anything about the company. So while it may be unfair to compare you to WoTC, there's nothing really I could use for a basis for an analysis as there is just a lack of available information on your website about the company proper.

You're right, we should probably fix that.

Ferrier13
08-23-2010, 04:42 PM
This is only my opinion, but better to have a lesser number of well run events, than lots of poorly run events. I'm not just talking the Spectral Safari weekend, but I've been reading up on Worlds and it could have been run smoother.

Were there things that could have been handled better at worlds? Yes. Are these things that can be handled better at any event (including those run by other companies)? Yes, always. Was worlds a successful, fun, experience for "MOST" of the participants and everyone involved? Yes.

All we can do after any event is hope to learn from the mistakes, from any feedback that is received from both volunteers, and player/participant(s). Cryptozoic is a new company with about half a year since inception, but it has some of the best staff and volunteers that I have ever had the experience of working with. Based on everything that has happened since Cryptozoic came into being things can only keep getting better and better imo.

Bernado
08-24-2010, 01:17 AM
I won a Blazzing Hippogryph on an Spectral Safari.
It's the first time I win anything so I'm happy and I don't mind at all if it takes another month to arrive.
I'm in no hurry.
In five months, CZE has released a new set, the class decks and Archives is around the corner. A bit further, just a couple of streets ahead, Icecrown is waiting.
Battlegrounds are being played again (yes, they're surplus material from the previous company but, they're better than nothing), crafted and badges can be redeemed again (yes, it's not worldwide yet but, I'm confident it would be soon).
CZE has been communicating since the start and, frankly, if they didn't have to answer so many complains, they would have a little more time to do things.
They had a provisional web site and now we have a new one.
There's been two continentals, world qualifiers and worlds.
Yes, things have been done in a rush. But in my opinion, if they weren't done, most of us wouldn't be playing anymore and would think the game is dead.
In fact, we've lost players since UDE lost the license and most didn't come back because they thought as much.
I have been noting a small increase of players coming back.
Let's not stop it now.
They are still busy working on the new software to report tournaments and in the comprehensive rules update.
I think that so far, they have been doing fine. Yes, they're not perfect but, who is?
Why are you comparing them with another companies?
Do they do Spectral Safaris?
The only thing I know for sure is that if I was the person in charge of CZE, I wouldn't do any more worldwide Spectral Safari tournaments. I would only do them as side events at DMFs, Continentals and Worlds. Give the cards right there and there will be no one complaining they haven't yet received their cards.
Then, you'll complain you can't go to those tournaments but at least, you won't have to wait for the cards to be sent to you.

tokencreature
08-25-2010, 09:49 AM
I agree with Bernado. Cryptozoic has been doing a great job with World of Warcraft TCG so far. Sure, things get delayed, deadlines get pushed back, etc...it happens to every business. I have this to say...at least they are keeping the game going with new products, promotional products and new ideas. If a card game is so easy to develop and maintain with fresh content about every 2 months, then why doesn't anyone complaining volunteer to take the reigns. But, obviously it is a challenge to keep everything running smoothly at all times. Just keep that in mind when you start ranting with your fingers.

Comparing them to WotC (or any other well established developer) is absolutely unfair, no matter how you look at it. I believe that with time, Cryptozoic will have the capital, manpower and reputation to be one of the great driving forces in the TCG/CCG community. I will support them as long as they are working as hard as they can to keep the game alive....and that is just what they are doing.

Good work, Pithe, Roshen and the rest of the CZE staff. You guys deserve the praise for taking the daunting task of shouldering this responsibility all while building your business. Keep it up. XD

jinxed8602
08-25-2010, 01:06 PM
I personally think CZE is doing a fabulous job. They quickly picked up where it was left off from UDE. The delay on releases from UDE's dates was expected, and honestly it happened faster than I thought.

I am trying to figure out why people are complaining when it's only been a few weeks. It's not like it's been months! CZE has already said WHY they haven't shipped yet and they have already said they would TELL YOU when they do.

This human expectation of instant satisfaction is unrealistic. Life is a waiting game. Get used to it!

Damio
08-25-2010, 01:08 PM
I personally think CZE is doing a fabulous job. They quickly picked up where it was left off from UDE. The delay on releases from UDE's dates was expected, and honestly it happened faster than I thought.

I am trying to figure out why people are complaining when it's only been a few weeks. It's not like it's been months! CZE has already said WHY they haven't shipped yet and they have already said they would TELL YOU when they do.

This human expectation of instant satisfaction is unrealistic. Life is a waiting game. Get used to it!

agreed, keep up the good work CZE

bmin
08-25-2010, 01:21 PM

Again it's your personal opinion versus other peoples' opinions. Neither one is right or wrong, but just a view. I didn't play when UDE was running the game, so I have no comparison for CZE other than what I've experienced so far, and use that to formulate my opinions, while you use other measurements.

Define a few weeks? It's been 4 weeks. I know WHY they haven't shipped them yet, and I know they will TELL ME when they do as you put it.

I wasn't expecting instant satisfaction, all I asked was for an ETA. I got one of roughly 4-6 weeks. I plan on giving them their 4-6 weeks and re-evaluate at that point. But you seem to be mighty high on yourself to impose your thoughts and beliefs on others. Maybe you should come down off your podium and take a look at it from another perspective.

Carnage
08-25-2010, 04:42 PM
Posted by Roshen

Re: Spectral Tigers/Blazings from Safari

Post Roshen on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

Hello,

We do not have a specific ETA on this. My team is still working to collect data from these events that occurred globally.

Once the team is back in the office after GenCon we'll be able to focus on this. I don't see it taking more than a couple weeks, if your store has submitted all of the required reporting information to us.

This is from the old Cryptozoic forums.

Roshen
08-25-2010, 05:40 PM
Post Roshen on Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:37 am

We do not have a specific ETA on this. My team is still working to collect data from these events that occurred globally.

Once the team is back in the office after GenCon we'll be able to focus on this. I don't see it taking more than a couple weeks, if your store has submitted all of the required reporting information to us.

... and to be fair, I was almost right on the money :)

A majority of these are going out today. For information about this, please see the thread here: http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=528

We appreciate everyone's patience and support as we worked (and continue to work in some cases) to move these prizes along to the appropriate winners.

Nydyne
08-26-2010, 12:07 AM
=) Thanks for the update Ry! I'm sure our players will be glad to hear the news.

Carnage
08-26-2010, 12:43 AM
... and to be fair, I was almost right on the money :)

A majority of these are going out today. For information about this, please see the thread here: http://forums.wowtcg.com/showthread.php?t=528

We appreciate everyone's patience and support as we worked (and continue to work in some cases) to move these prizes along to the appropriate winners.

I want to have your baby Roshen ty so much!

kevalvaine
08-27-2010, 07:51 AM
That was quick - sent yesterday, and today I've got phone from Customs Office that there is package for me waiting for processing. :)

Roshen
08-27-2010, 10:02 AM
That was quick - sent yesterday, and today I've got phone from Customs Office that there is package for me waiting for processing. :)

Glad to hear these Loot cards are moving along to their new homes ^_^

Helldweller87
08-28-2010, 08:03 AM
I was wondering, what were these shipped threw? USPS or threw fed ex or ups?

houjix
08-28-2010, 11:54 AM
I was wondering, what were these shipped threw? USPS or threw fed ex or ups?
I had a FedEx tag on my door today(missed them by 15 minutes) and I'm pretty sure I haven't ordered anything else that hasn't already arrived.

Zitz
08-29-2010, 08:01 AM
I don't know how it works in other countries but in Portugal the mail office doesn't work on weekends :( want phat lewts!

_bullseye_
08-30-2010, 06:20 AM
Can anyone confirm that these will be FedEx shipped in the US?

No one will be at my house to sign for this. I should have given them my work address. Ugh...

Helldweller87
08-30-2010, 09:31 AM
I am gonna say then i am 90% sure it is Fedex. The last package i got when UDE was around was shipped threw there

Chark
08-30-2010, 11:35 AM
Hi Folks,

These were shipped FedEx with Signature required. We didn't want to leave these on your front door, etc.

_bullseye_
08-31-2010, 08:02 AM
I appreciate the steps taken to safeguard our cards. I just wish that this was announced at the tournament. I could have had this sent to my work address.

My wife just started back to school, so no one will be at my apartment. If they ask my neighbors to sign, i will definitely get ripped off.

bmin
08-31-2010, 10:28 AM
All Things Fun! (NJ, USA) Spectral Tiger Winner got his prize, thanks CZE.

_bullseye_
09-01-2010, 05:39 AM
any chance we could get tracking numbers sent to the email address we provided at the event?

I called FedEx, and they said that nothing was scheduled to be delivered to my address.

Roshen
09-01-2010, 10:12 AM
any chance we could get tracking numbers sent to the email address we provided at the event?

I called FedEx, and they said that nothing was scheduled to be delivered to my address.

As mentioned in other threads, if you have any questions or concerns about your specific prize, the best place to contact to get information is player@cryptozoic.com

houjix
09-01-2010, 10:14 AM
Woohoo! After playing hide and seek with the Fed Ex guy for 2 days, the tiger is in my hands.

beckony
10-09-2010, 12:01 PM
i don't get my tiger from the spectral safari in düsseldorf. have they forget me (my english is not he best)

Damio
10-09-2010, 12:13 PM
i don't get my tiger from the spectral safari in düsseldorf. have they forget me (my english is not he best)

you should try emailing player@Cryptozoic.com i believe that would be the best way to resolve this issue

beckony
10-09-2010, 12:35 PM
thanks i write the mail and i hope for an good answer^^

Damio
10-09-2010, 12:43 PM
:) good luck i hope you get the issue resolved