PDA

View Full Version : Some Questions! Part 2

Mojarra
10-22-2012, 06:23 PM
Hi! I played the game a few times with my friends, and I have some new questions:

1- The "SURROUNDED" card says: "Current Player: If you win this fight, draw a Scrounge card." That "Current Player" is just the one who draw the Encounter or all the winners of the fight?

2- Supose I draw the "WALKER PACK" on an Encounter, and there is no cards on the "Scrounge Discard" but I win the fight with a "RIFLE" (so this one will be discarded). Can I get my "RIFLE" back?

3- Playing as a Walker, I just can play ONE "FRENZY" card on a Survivor's turn, Right? If the answer is Right... Can two walker players play this card? So the Encounter will have +6 Strenght?

Thanks!

Matt_Hyra
10-22-2012, 07:25 PM
1. Right
2. Yes
3. You can play multiple Frenzy cards if you want. And both Walkers can do so.

Whesley
10-23-2012, 06:59 AM
Didn't know you get back your card on the WALKER PACK, if there are no cards on the discard pile. Nice to know, so the Walker Pack as the first encounter isn't that hard anymore. Thanks Matt! :)

Matt_Hyra
10-23-2012, 10:42 AM
It's a tricky thing, but I figure technically you can discard all weapons other than Handgun and Crossbow as you play it. Most people keep them around for reference, but nothing tells you to keep them around after playing them.

Whesley
10-23-2012, 05:10 PM
Sorry, hmm, didn't understand you in this case, Matt. Can you give me an example on that please, if you don't mind. :)

Matt_Hyra
10-23-2012, 05:37 PM
Meaning, the rulebook doesn't say "Wait until the end of your turn to discard your Weapon cards." Most people tend to wait until after the fight is over the discard them, but the rules don't say to do that.

Whesley
10-24-2012, 05:53 AM
Oh okay, now I got it. Yeah, u are right. But that only matters with the WALKER PACK or with Glenns special ability, because u get there something from the discard pile. So it's good to know that fact for this encounter, if there is no card on discard pile. Otherwise, I don't see any advantage for not discarding your weapons after the fight. U can't use them again on a next encounter anyway. ;)