PDA

View Full Version : A Few Questions I'm Hoping To Get Answered

ProfessorS
11-02-2012, 07:47 AM
Just got the game and it is GREAT! I just had a few simple questions I wanted to double check before tonight's game:

1) Is it ever possible to roll MORE than 4 dice for a power roll? The game only comes with 4 dice, but I was wondering if certain card combos might result in a wizard rolling more than 4 dice. Or is 4 the limit?

2) When a card asks 2 wizards to "roll a die" and the "whoever rolls lowest/highest"...if the rolls are a tie, does that mean nothing happens (since technically there was no lowest or highest roll)? Or do the wizards roll again?

3) At the beginning of each round, do wizards discard and draw a full new hand of 8 cards? Or just draw the required amount of cards until their hand is back to a total of 8 cards?

Thanks!:cool:

Matt_Hyra
11-02-2012, 10:10 AM
1. Yes, it is possible to roll more than 4 dice. There is no limit.

2. If they tie, they both lose/win. They both either rolled "highest" or "lowest." You don't roll again. So if it says "the high roller takes 3 damage," they both take 3 damage.

3. Just the required amount. That way there's some strategy involved.

ProfessorS
11-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Thanks a bunch Matt! You guys have really made an awesome game here! Now I just have to save up to buy Food Fight (with Snack Attack expansion) and Hot Rod Creeps!

PLEASE release an expansion for Epic Spell Wars!