PDA

View Full Version : Cryptozoic Game Hunter Code

Roxysteve
11-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Bought and love the game, and have managed to promote the game at my LFGS to great success and two further sales (though that was the game selling itself).

This is easily the most innovative, easy and fun card game I've ever played.

Now a question: Where on the website am I to enter the "Game Hunter code" as per the sticker inside the game lid? No amount of searching the site is giving me the answer.

Matt_Hyra
11-03-2012, 08:15 PM
Go to the main page ( cryptozoic.com ) and you will see the logo in the upper right. Note that we are just collecting email addresses at the moment, as the program has not yet launched.

moldvay
10-11-2013, 09:18 AM
What ever happened with this?

Matt_Hyra
10-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Still in the works. We'll put up an announcement when it is ready to go.

bclemins
10-29-2013, 03:02 PM
Go to the main page ( cryptozoic.com ) and you will see the logo in the upper right. Note that we are just collecting email addresses at the moment, as the program has not yet launched.Hmmm.... I don't see said logo...

Edit: Oops, I see that Matt post was from last year and this year it's still not implemented. Ah...

jonbolanos
01-29-2014, 09:31 PM
just got the game and just wanted to know what is this all about

Matt_Hyra
01-29-2014, 11:35 PM
just got the game and just wanted to know what is this all about

It's a project in the works. Check back later in the year and hopefully we will have more info.

yguerin8
05-11-2014, 10:59 AM
Where do I enter the game Hunter code? I notice people is asking since 2012 and you're responding to continue to check things out... Where's the seriousness in this?

lifeindecember
05-18-2014, 08:19 PM
I love the game but, I'm not a fan of promising a code redemption and then still not having it functional two years later. Will we ever get anything out of the code?

chuckyparadise
06-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Any word on this? Picked up Heroes Unite a while back and wondering what to do with the code.

"Be seeing you!"

Matt_Hyra
06-02-2014, 12:54 PM
Hang on to the code for future use.

bootycakes
06-20-2014, 06:56 PM
I just got Epic Spell Wars! I can't wait!

jenbooks
06-23-2014, 09:01 AM
Apparently vaporware. Wish I'd googled this before setting up my account.

padruig
07-25-2014, 09:24 AM
Bought a game that's been released about 2 weeks and it's got this fresh new game hunter code sticker (and only had one of the 1st release bonus cards in it by the way). Just wasted 20 minutes of my life looking for this thing on the website (like many others) before finding this thread. Is this some sort of BS marketing gimmick to drive up the hits on the website maybe?

Whesley
07-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Is this some sort of BS marketing gimmick to drive up the hits on the website maybe?

I don't think so! It's better that Crypto is concentrating their energy on games as for this code stuff. They will announce it, if it is ready and you allready have a code. Isn't it nice? ;)

AngusMcFife
09-09-2014, 03:43 AM
lol it's been almost 2 years, I'm pretty sure this code stuff isn't going anywhere.

Even if they do ever implement it, I'm pretty sure it will be completely pointless.

harliequin
10-25-2014, 07:11 AM
Apparently its a cheap shot way of getting us to register for spam. Hooray!

cyberchris
12-22-2014, 02:59 AM
This is indeed ridiculous.

spyjournal
12-24-2014, 05:48 PM
looks like this is still not working - just bought two games wit the game hunter code in it - and no way to redeem it yet. any news on when its coming? btw - great drupal website!

ReptilianViking
01-03-2015, 02:11 AM
I bought the Naruto deck building game and wanted to redeem my code. But there still isn't any game hunter code function. It is now 2015, people have been asking since 2012 :O come on guys would be nice to be able to redeem the code that is promised in your games.

giovannilupaldi
01-03-2015, 07:48 AM
Disappointed: I have a "Big Game Hunter Code" I cannot use...Cryptozoic, you should not do this kind of promotions if you cannot do it properly

shakeonit
01-19-2015, 02:08 PM
Completely cheesy. This puts a horrible taste in my mouth about this company, and their lack of integrity. Also, shows them to be incredibly stupid to tell people for 3 years they are working on something so simple. Wake up people, this is the kind of people working behind the scenes, lying is easy for them, and disappointing customers is 2nd nature.

Lonestar1771
02-01-2015, 01:58 AM
Completely cheesy. This puts a horrible taste in my mouth about this company, and their lack of integrity. Also, shows them to be incredibly stupid to tell people for 3 years they are working on something so simple. Wake up people, this is the kind of people working behind the scenes, lying is easy for them, and disappointing customers is 2nd nature.

Seems pretty harsh just because you can't use a silly code.

Havenok
02-15-2015, 02:52 PM
I love the game but, I'm not a fan of promising a code redemption and then still not having it functional two years later. Will we ever get anything out of the code?

Yeah now try another year onto that and still no notice. This is incredibly pathetic. They obviously have the algorithm set to generate codes for the boxes, so why don't we have the service behind it? This is just so ridiculous...

scottkthompson
03-15-2015, 07:32 PM
It's 2015 and I have EVERY Cerebrus game/expansion made (except the NHL one). What am I supposed to do with all these codes? It's been YEARS!

Arrojacast
04-01-2015, 01:13 PM
All I gotta say is when and if they do ever finish it, it had better be amazing. Maybe not 3 codes gets 90% of next game (though that would be fantastic and I would probably buy a bunch of stuff) but amazing nonetheless, both in the prize and the website itself.

ArcaneShadowWolf
04-05-2015, 09:32 PM
Relax guys, it's just a code, and those redeem codes from other game companies are nothing special, atleast Cryptozoic is still supporting us with expansions and new game titles, just relax. No point getting mad on something small.

Marcuslow
07-18-2015, 08:25 AM
So waiting for the code ready to be type in~ Hopefully as soon as possible.... =D