PDA

View Full Version : Judge card and other stuff

yohji
11-07-2012, 10:41 PM
Learnt from the Judge Program, Judges could be able to recieved their exclusive items respectively,

Lv 1
Judge Card
Promo Card every 6 month

Lv 2
T-shirt (does u mean the red one for HJ and the black one for floor judge)

Lv 3
Playmat

etc.

I wonder if this program is know in progressing or have been launched.

I am writing on behalf of most of the Judges in mainland China & Hong Kong becoz none of us received the judge card and promo card. neither the playmat.

thanks

nohead
11-07-2012, 10:47 PM
I'm in China, has never received more than 2 years these things.

DanCapt
11-07-2012, 10:48 PM
I live in the US, and have never recieved any of the stuff listed there (well, except the shirt, but thats a different story)

yohji
11-07-2012, 11:22 PM
so, does it mean the program is still on the way to be launched?

Aaric
11-08-2012, 12:33 AM
The only thing on that list they've given out was the playmat a couple years ago, but it was for passing the level two test. They give you judge shirts only if you work at a large event.

yohji
11-08-2012, 01:06 AM
The only thing on that list they've given out was the playmat a couple years ago, but it was for passing the level two test. They give you judge shirts only if you work at a large event.

... as a judge who passed lv 2 many yrs ago, and passed lv 3 few months ago, i still hv not received them..
lol

Stupnick
11-08-2012, 08:02 AM
... as a judge who passed lv 2 many yrs ago, and passed lv 3 few months ago, i still hv not received them..
lol

It was done about two years ago and only at certain events.

ZerinaX
11-08-2012, 10:54 AM
This information is outdated and requires revision. I will remove it for now until an updated version is ready.