PDA

View Full Version : Playmat Question

Kelann08
11-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Standard lead in a new post - love the game, very fun. I have two questions both regarding playmats. I'd love to be able to transport this game in something less bulky than the giant box it came in. I've already sleeved and moved the cards to a MTG Fat Pack box which works brilliantly. Even room for the tokens, heroes and coins. What I'm missing is a 3012 themed playmat to play on! Obviously I can make a MTG or Ascension playmat work but I love the art style of this game so much I'd love to play on a mat that features it. Onto the questions:

1) Is there consideration being given to creating a 3012 playmat and selling it?

2) If not, what sort of restrictions are placed on me potentially ordering a custom playmat from one of many manufacturers on the internet and having it feature the art of 3012?

Thanks!

P.S. any info soon about possible expansions...?

Matt_Hyra
11-18-2012, 11:53 AM
No plans for a playmat. The board is already plenty nice.
If you want to make a custom playmat with 3012 imagery, solely for your own use, that is perfectly fine.

No news on an expansion yet, but if the game proves popular enough...

Kelann08
11-18-2012, 12:43 PM
The board is indeed nice, Matt! With your info I'll likely make a mat for a little more game portability with my other games. Myself and my group are already theorizing what the expansion could introduce and we're very excited - even if its just more weapons, allies, actions and a couple more heroes! We are also hoping it expands play to 6 players since our group usually hovers around 5 or 6 on most nights.

Thanks for the replies!