PDA

View Full Version : Anti-Monitor Question

sivartalappes
12-13-2012, 01:13 AM
Anti-Monitor reads: "First Appearance-Attack: Each player reveals his hand, chooses a card with cost 1 or greater from it, and adds that card to the Line-up".

This clearly makes the line-up larger than 5 cards. Will the Line-up stay this larger amount the rest of the game, or will the extra cards just replace bought/gained cards instead of flipping from the main deck until the Line-up becomes less than 5 cards.

Matt_Hyra
12-13-2012, 01:17 AM
Rulebook page 11, under the Anti-Monitor entry: "Note that after his First Appearance—Attack, the cards each player adds to the Line-Up will often leave the Line-Up with five or more cards, so don’t fill a seemingly empty slot without counting the total first."

darkjawa103
12-13-2012, 05:25 AM
Matt can you please clarify that a little more? I'm waiting for my game to come in so this still seems a little confusing to me.

houjix
12-13-2012, 06:16 AM
He's saying you only refill the line-up if there is fewer than five cards in it.

darkjawa103
12-13-2012, 08:46 AM
Thank you. That makes it pretty clear.

sivartalappes
12-13-2012, 08:50 AM
ok, thanks. I just wanted to make sure that it didn't STAY a more-than-5 card line-up for the whole game... There was argument the other other as to whether or not it would stay a 9-card line-up the rest of the game, or if the extra cards would just fill in empty slots in the original 5.