PDA

View Full Version : Parallax question + X-ray Vision question

houjix
12-15-2012, 07:22 AM
1) When you play Parallax does the doubling of your power only count the cards played before him or will it include any power gained after playing him as well. I know, just play him last right, but what if he is the first and only viilian I play that turn and I have Arkham out and draw a card that adds power? Also, what if he is the third card I played to activate GL's bonus? Does that +3 power get included in the double or not?

2) if you use X-ray vision and reveal a card like Posion Ivy that causes a discard from the top of the deck, would the revealed cards be discarded or would it be the next card down and then placed the revealed cards back on the top of the deck?

Grish
12-15-2012, 07:35 AM
1) What's the exact wording on Parallax?

2) The top cards would be discarded because those are still the top cards on the decks.

Matt_Hyra
12-15-2012, 11:42 AM
1. Doubles everything you play before and after. GL's bonus would also get doubled.
2. The revealed cards would be discarded. They don't leave the top of deck during the X-Ray.

1) When you play Parallax does the doubling of your power only count the cards played before him or will it include any power gained after playing him as well. I know, just play him last right, but what if he is the first and only viilian I play that turn and I have Arkham out and draw a card that adds power? Also, what if he is the third card I played to activate GL's bonus? Does that +3 power get included in the double or not?

2) if you use X-ray vision and reveal a card like Posion Ivy that causes a discard from the top of the deck, would the revealed cards be discarded or would it be the next card down and then placed the revealed cards back on the top of the deck?