PDA

View Full Version : Heat tray design that doesn't fit sleeved cards

Jesstertwo
12-15-2012, 10:00 AM
With the design of Penny Arcade's box able to fit sleeved cards, I thought that whomever designed the DC DBG knew that we gamers protect our investment. Instead, the second thing I have to do after I buy this game is deface the heat tray, altering it so that I'll be able to fit my sleeved cards.

Cryptozoic: with the expansions, please give us box designs that fit sleeved cards.

RRzero
12-15-2012, 11:36 AM
mine fit (for the most part), I sleeved with ultra-pro clear sleeves.

chiboloco
12-15-2012, 02:10 PM
They have two large sections in the box that can easily handle sleeved cards. Use the larger section for the main deck and the smaller section for the rest.

LexLuthorJr
12-16-2012, 01:44 AM
Personally, I never keep card games in their original box. I usually sleeve card games then put them in a white card box. They are much more portable that way. The original boxes are bigger than they need to be, and can be kept safely in storage.

Wingbirdx
12-16-2012, 02:32 PM
I agree 100%. It's not as bad as the awfull Penny Arcade boxes but still pretty bad.

Skinner
12-16-2012, 05:43 PM
I agree 100%. It's not as bad as the awfull Penny Arcade boxes but still pretty bad.

I think you missed something? The OP is endorsing the Penny Arcade boxes (for good reason; they're sizable enough to hold both the original game and expansion sleeved), so by calling them "awful" I don't think you agree 100%. :P