PDA

View Full Version : Game Variations

blackroseyagami
12-19-2012, 02:25 AM
Anyone doing any house rules variations to "improve" gameplay?

We are personally shuffling all the SuperVillains in the Main deck on 5 Player Games and putting Rash in the center of the Line up at the beginning.

First appearance Attacks work the same, as soon as one SuperVillain is revealed its effect is resolved.

We found this allow for longer game play and a bit more chaotic

Game ends when all SuperVillains have been bought (we keep count) or when main deck ends.

Anyone else?

RJPelonia
12-19-2012, 04:10 AM
This variation I like to call the "Immediate Replacement" variation or the "Ascension" variation or the "Way We Played the Game Before I Took a Closer Look at the Rulebook" variation:

When you buy a card from the Line-Up, you immediately replenish the slot from the Main Deck. This changes up the possibilities of what you could gain and just may alter your strategy with one replenish.

houjix
12-19-2012, 06:06 AM
This variation I like to call the "Immediate Replacement" variation or the "Ascension" variation or the "Way We Played the Game Before I Took a Closer Look at the Rulebook" variation:

When you buy a card from the Line-Up, you immediately replenish the slot from the Main Deck. This changes up the possibilities of what you could gain and just may alter your strategy with one replenish.

That's actually the On Patrol variant listed in the rules. The only difference is the regular villians with Attacks will have their effect hit the current player.

bobtheguardian
12-19-2012, 11:25 AM
We've taken all the locations out and made a separate deck. Every time there is a rotation in turns we flip over the next available location. This keeps their use fair. There are no answers for their awesomeness so it becomes a race to see who gets this permanent game breaking card acceleration. We find this as a nice solution.