PDA

View Full Version : Diversity not working?

sivartalappes
12-23-2012, 10:53 AM
I'm trying to do all the achievements on the iOS. Only have 3 left, one of which is Diversity: "Win a game having at least one card from each stack."... I just did this... on 2 consecutive games... and it didn't give me the achievement either time. What gives?

cervidal
12-23-2012, 11:20 AM
You're not likely to get any kind of developer response on the forums over the holiday.

Your best bet would be to submit a ticket and wait for it to get responded to in January.

Matt_Hyra
12-23-2012, 12:03 PM
This forum is a fine place to discuss strategy and all, but for bugs and whatnot, you'll want to contact the iOS developers at:

support@playdekgames.com (support@playdekgames.com.)

Skinner
12-23-2012, 12:41 PM
FWIW I have achieved "Diversify" myself no problem. Make sure you're buying one of each of the boss loots as well?

The only one I have not been able to trigger is the "Gain 5 Boss Loots" one, whatever it's called, even though I've got every other achievement including the "Gain all 8 Loots from 1 Boss and the 13 cost final card" one. idk.

JimL
12-24-2012, 03:47 AM
I have been able to get them all, but I found that you would not see the achievement pop in the Game Center except by moving away from them and than back in but if you click on it and earned it will say so.