PDA

View Full Version : Custom card ideas???

chiboloco
01-07-2013, 07:04 AM
I posted before that I couldn't wait for the DC card game to come out so I made my own to tide me over until the game hit the shelves. I've seen people posting new homebrew cards. Most of these are new super heros. I love them, but I want to see more main deck cards. That's right this is a challenge. Here is a super villain I made before I saw that Bizzaro would be in the main deck.

I am now working on my LOTR game until that comes out later this year.

I want to see some from you guys. Custom Lord of the Rings deckbuilding cards here I come.

BELOW IS THE LINK TO THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE ABOUT MY CUSTOM CARDS

http://chibolocosretrotoys.weebly.com/1/post/2012/12/make-your-own-custom-dc-deck-building-gameyou-know-you-want-to.html

FuriousMILK
01-07-2013, 04:37 PM
Not that this Bizzaro isn't a good idea, I'd just brand him another name... but he has no First Appearance?

Ssobaekil
01-07-2013, 05:48 PM
I want to see the characters that were on Robot Chicken's DC special in 2012. The characters that they said something like "these were actual characters" haha!

Some squirrel, a guy with a banjo, and some guy who blasts radiation or something.

Ssobaekil
01-07-2013, 05:51 PM
B'dg
Firestorm
Mister Banjo

chiboloco
01-08-2013, 09:33 AM
whoops I forgot to fix that. That was one of the first villains I made. The attack was supposed to be a first appearance attack.

FuriousMILK
01-08-2013, 02:29 PM
Alright, in that case you might want to change "you" to "each player may." Unless that's supposed to be what he does when you play him as well, in which case you might want to type out two different effects.