PDA

View Full Version : Release date?

jjwolfe
01-17-2013, 08:02 AM
Someone on BGG said they have received word from Cryptozoic that release is now Feb?
Someone else has also said Amazon has it for pre-order and delivery in Feb?

1. How do they get info, and the official forum is quiet?
2. Amazon does have it for pre-order, but does not show a delivery date, is the Feb date correct?
3. If the date is correct please correct it on the main Cryptozoic product page.

On the BGG section "Gone Cardboard" I see Cryptozoic has listed the release as Q4 2012/Q1 2013, so as late as March of 2013?

Any official response?

mysaviorjc
01-18-2013, 11:22 AM
2. Amazon does have it for pre-order, but does not show a delivery date, is the Feb date correct?

I just pre-ordered mine on Amazon the other night. It said delivery was between 3/6 and 3/9. Someone else on these forums said they got word direct from Cryptozoic that it will be released mid-February. Given Amazon's projected delivery date, they seem to mesh.

jjwolfe
01-19-2013, 11:15 AM
Yes, I also seem to have gotten contacted by Cryptozoic and they confirmed Feb release and should be changing the main game page to reflect this...

But wish they would use the actual GAME forum for updates instead of users having to "search" for info. :confused:

$.02

Chark
01-28-2013, 02:28 PM
But wish they would use the actual GAME forum for updates instead of users having to "search" for info. :confused:

$.02

We use product pages for info, including a release date for our products. You can find them here: http://www.cryptozoic.com/games. The product page for this specific game is here: http://www.cryptozoic.com/games/lord-rings-fellowship-ring-deck-building-game

Every other release date is speculative. We tend not to publish a specific release date until we are sure we can deliver to avoid disappointing people by missing deadlines.

arien
01-31-2013, 11:21 PM
Anyone know if there will be a promo with this game?

Megalodon360
03-04-2013, 11:51 AM
well originaly that product page said january, then changed to february, then march 1st, now its spring of 2013, why dont you do us all a favor and just change it to year of 2013 so we can stop waiting for this game to come out, I have had to cancel 2 orders now from a online shop because they were being held up by cryptozoic games LOTR / Batman arkham escape, both which have had a revolving door of release dates. Throw us a bone and tell us why this has been such a crap shoot on the actual release date for these products.