PDA

View Full Version : Wanting to be a level 2 judge

DakkonHax
01-23-2013, 06:58 PM
I don't know to many people around my area is there anyway for someone like me to get help in becoming a level two judge I know you need a recommendation just if anyone can help please email me or message me on the forum board

BlueRider
01-23-2013, 07:00 PM
The best way to go about it is to volunteer for larger events like Darkmoon Faires and such. Check the stickies at the top of this forum, they're currently taking applications for two different ones.

DakkonHax
01-24-2013, 08:11 AM
I don't know seems kinda ruff lacking funds and such for travel guess it will just take time

demonfae
01-24-2013, 08:49 AM
You can apply for sponsorship to large events, and if you're accepted some of your travel expenses will be covered.

Keep in mind that it is extremely unlikely that you'll get a recommendation from a Level 2 or higher judge who has never worked with you at an event. Also keep in mind that these barriers are in place to make sure that qualified candidates get to Level 2, and part of that qualification is a willingness to travel to more than just your local events to judge.

Another option to consider is your nearest Realm Championship. These are usually Head Judged by Level 2+, and they may provide a recommendation based on working with you there. When the list is announced, contact the stores you can travel to and see if they need help.

Last, but not least, remember that you don't need to be Level 2 to judge your local events.