PDA

View Full Version : Real Shame, could have been a fun game.

WalkerDead75
01-31-2013, 11:38 AM
I got this game due to it being easy to learn for first time players, But What really lets this game down is pure laziness on the encounter cards, So few choice and 4 of each type is really bad. Does not matter how much you shuffle the cards, Becasue of the lack of different encounter types, You end up drawing the same one pretty much one after another and that just makes the game boring very quick. There should have been no more than 2 of each type of encounter cards and more types so when you draw a card, It feels like a random encounter. Only way to redeem this game is by me making my own encounter cards to add more choice and to change the game rules abit, With the current encounter cards and rules, This game gets boring real fast.

I should not have to do this, I paid for this game, and it feels incomplete.

Whesley
02-01-2013, 04:03 PM
Hi WalkerDead75!

If you play this Board Game very often, it becomes quickly a little bit boring. You are right. Thats why we developing a custom addon for the whole game with more tactical possibilities. It's in a Alpha State, but you can print out some of my custom Encounter Cards to expand your Encounter Stack, if you want. Just look at my thread.

Keep playing, have fun! :)

WalkerDead75
02-03-2013, 10:43 PM
Good Job, Can't wait untill you finish it, Will sure make this game more interesting. ;)