PDA

View Full Version : New Player - few questions.

Crispysocks
02-27-2013, 10:03 AM
First of all, just got DC heroes, Epic Spell Wars, and 3012. LOVE these games, great products, thank you so much.

Just got 3012 though, and had a few questions - sorry if they've been posted before. Just a noob trying to learn the game =P and i'm a little confused about Scouts.

1) If it's my turn, how many scouts can I play to help with an Encounter?

2) How much damage does each one do? Can I use 1 or all 4 on my first turn?

3) How many can I use to assit or block if it's not my turn?

Thanks!

Matt_Hyra
02-27-2013, 11:38 AM
1) None

2) None. They are only used to Aid or Block opposing Encounters, not your own.

3) Just one.

Crispysocks
02-27-2013, 01:13 PM
Right on, thanks for answering my questions!

killerardvark
03-29-2013, 08:34 AM
Your answer to question 1 is contradictory to other posts i've seen. Others have said i can play them but they count as zero combat strength. They would only effect the combat in the case of a card that said "For each scout on this combat" or the monkey clan's "your scouts are +1 attack". Please correct me if i'm wrong.

Matt_Hyra
03-29-2013, 10:10 AM
Your answer to question 1 is contradictory to other posts i've seen. Others have said i can play them but they count as zero combat strength. They would only effect the combat in the case of a card that said "For each scout on this combat" or the monkey clan's "your scouts are +1 attack". Please correct me if i'm wrong.

You are correct. You can play them, but they just typically do nothing. They certainly do something if you are the Monkey Clan. Good to clarify that. Thanks for the heads up!