PDA

View Full Version : How to win question

downsizer
03-02-2013, 07:22 PM
So, I've read through the forums and can't find the answer to win a dispute and I'm looking for an answer.

Basically, I had all 4 corner tiles and I was 3 spaces away from the center Camp location. I rolled a 5, moved 3 spaces to the center and chose to stay in the center to declare myself as winner. The people I was playing with said I had to land exactly on the center to win, meaning I had to roll a 3 or a 2 with the +1 roll tile.

They interpreted the following rule as someone has to roll an exact number to 'land':

Camp: All survivors start the game here. If your movement would take you past this space, you may
stop on it instead. Do not draw an Encounter card. If you land here after collecting all four Location
tiles, you win!

So, what say ya'll?? I said, I stop at Camp and win because I had all 4 tiles....

Thanks!
-down

Matt_Hyra
03-02-2013, 07:31 PM
The Camp has a Yield sign, so you can "land" there by choosing to Yield while on The Camp space.
You win!

downsizer
03-05-2013, 06:05 AM
Thanks, Matt!

Even though I ended up a zombie because I couldn't land at Camp exactly, I still love the game. We had tons of fun playing...