PDA

View Full Version : A couple of questions: First Appareance and Discard a Card

Golem
03-05-2013, 06:17 AM
Hi Guys after a couple of rounds there's still some questions and clarifications here from sunny Italy:

- is it possible to avoid a first appareance - attack?

- when a card says discard a card without specifications I have to discard it from my hand? from the discard pile? from my deck?

- I'm playing as Cyborg: if I play two superpowers I got +2 power? If I play two equipment I have to draw two card?

thanks!

jbabel
03-05-2013, 07:14 AM
1-yes with a defense
2-discard without a disclaimer means from your hand (ie bane-each foe chooses and discards a card)
3-no, each of his bonuses is a single use, so at best he is +1 power (for first super power) and +1 card (for first equipment)

hope this help.

Golem
03-05-2013, 09:31 AM
thanks jbabel! I really appreciate your help!

Golem
03-05-2013, 09:36 AM
another quick question:

- after a first appareance/attack I have to refill my hand if I lose 1 or more cards?

sivartalappes
03-05-2013, 09:56 AM
No. If you lose cards from your hand, you are stuck with a smaller hand when it's your turn.

Golem
03-05-2013, 10:01 AM
thanks!

Golem
03-07-2013, 02:21 AM
another round yesterday and another couple of question:

1. Can I copy a location using x-ray vision?

2. I'm playing as Wonder Woman, I gain a villain from the line-up then I have to drawn an extra card at the end of my turn right? It means I have to drawn an extra card in my next turn or I have to play my standard card then drawn a sixth card?

boba_fouts
03-07-2013, 07:39 AM
1. Read X-ray Vision again for your answer.

2. You draw the extra card at the end of the turn you gained the villain.

Golem
03-07-2013, 08:16 AM
1. ok...

2. so I have to play all my cards/buy something and then draw the extra card(s)? I can't add this extra card to the power gained from the previous five cards right?

jbabel
03-07-2013, 11:57 AM
the WW extra card is drawn at the end of your turn when you draw your new 5 card hand. So in your example, no.

Just to clarify for all the x-ray question-locations cannot be copied (as stated on the card, hence boba's response).

Golem
03-07-2013, 01:12 PM
ok so on my next turn I got six card instead of five, right?

a question about shufflin'...Using as example the X-ray vision I need to reveal my first card on top of my deck but if I got only a discard pile and no deck available? I need to shuffle the discard pile then show the first card? or the X-ray vision is useless in this case?

thanks!

Matt_Hyra
03-07-2013, 02:04 PM
ok so on my next turn I got six card instead of five, right?

a question about shufflin'...Using as example the X-ray vision I need to reveal my first card on top of my deck but if I got only a discard pile and no deck available? I need to shuffle the discard pile then show the first card? or the X-ray vision is useless in this case?

thanks!

Correct. You will draw 6 at the end of your turn instead of 5.
If you must reveal a card from the top of your deck, but you have no deck, you must immediately shuffle your discard pile to create a new deck from which to reveal a card.

Clavaat
03-11-2013, 05:27 PM
Not to be "that guy", but the answers to literally all of these questions are in the rulebook or explained on the card itself...