PDA

View Full Version : VASSAL Module

LunarKnite
03-10-2013, 10:09 PM
I was just wondering what's the stance of Cryptozoic on a VASSAL module of DC Comics Deck Building Game. I'm trying to learn how to create module, and wanted to start with this as it doesn't have one yet and I really enjoy playing it. If having the full game is worrisome, I know certain companies allow modules if some cards are completely blank (the Super Villains would be a good choice here).

Matt_Hyra
03-10-2013, 11:06 PM
We can't give our blessing to it. If one existed, it certainly would not be able to contain any names or images from the actual game. If you have other questions, you might want to try emailing instead of the forum.

Megalodon360
03-12-2013, 08:16 AM
is a IOS version in the works, I love Penny arcade and would love to play this with my friends since I moved away. I miss my old game group.

Matt_Hyra
03-12-2013, 09:49 AM
There is not an iOS version in the works, sorry.

Llauorn
03-13-2013, 08:48 PM
There is not an iOS version in the works, sorry.

There really should be

bwayne
03-24-2013, 07:32 PM
Are there any plans for releasing expansions to the game?

PS - Would LOVE an iOS game version!

Matt_Hyra
03-24-2013, 09:12 PM
Are there any plans for releasing expansions to the game?

PS - Would LOVE an iOS game version!

There is a physical expansion coming out in the fall of this year.

blackroseyagami
03-25-2013, 01:26 PM

Music to my ears/eyes!! =)

When can I try it? :D

Alexstoryteller
03-26-2013, 08:05 PM

That is such good news ! Might I suggest you guys up the advertising? Look at the advertising methodology of the upcoming injustice video game. It's all over Facebook and twitter.. There's constant small information reveals.. Plus we knew about it months in advance. If you guys are at the stage of acknowledging a release window. Start advertising it! :)