PDA

View Full Version : Amazon Shipping

erlex
04-08-2013, 01:12 PM
I ordered the game on Amazon and the game doesn't yet have a release date. Is Amazon going to deliver slower than the store here at Cryptozoic? Just wondering if it is being purposely delayed on Amazon by Cryptozoic or something? I just want to get the game for this weekend to play and looking like maybe the official store might be the much better option despite my amazon prime membership.

Matt_Hyra
04-08-2013, 03:24 PM
Not being delayed by us. Is the seller actually Amazon or a retailer with an Amazon storefront?
A retailer might not get it until April 12th, the release date, (or the day before) which would make it a bit slower than our site at this point.

erlex
04-09-2013, 05:40 AM
It is indeed from Amazon directly. So Amazon should be shipping it to receive on the release date? Seems strange that they have not yet even set a date to when it will be released on their site. According to live chat its listed as release internally as sometime in June. Is it possible Amazon didn't get the memo that they can send it out? lol

Matt_Hyra
04-09-2013, 09:38 AM
I have no idea what they know or where their product comes from.
Feel free to bug them for an update.

mysaviorjc
05-11-2013, 12:47 PM
I have no idea what they know or where their product comes from.
Feel free to bug them for an update.

Amazon finally shipped mine (on order since 1/16!) on Monday May 6 and it arrived yesterday 5/10.